Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mllu.N

if they can show KaJen(not my fav couple) doing a passionate lovemaking scene even without being married than why not maaneet who are married the much waited SR...well i am really really happy that they have become one but the way it was shown well about that i am only hmmm good.

thankyou tanu, you are the best
Mallu

bingo... well said.. 👏 n they showed all that.. despite of pressures from some Mahila Morchas n all...!! 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx so much Tanu...have yet to watch the Maha episode...but it sounds very good..hope they continue it on Monday...U are a darling to bring all this to us live...I so much appreciate ur zeal and effort...particularly for this much-awaited SR...hope its completed on Monday...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for Beautiful update
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thnaks tanu!!! I hope more of the SR continues on monday...errr...not getting a good feeling with the change of writers!
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sooo much !!!!!! 😃
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the beginning . slow and steady wins the race. And this is for national TV 9:30 they can't go more intense then this last time their scenes where cut.

So chill folks enjoy

pk40600 thumbnail
this mahaepisode was beautifully shot and done ! i loved geet and maan scenes. geet knows that maan will not leave like dev for sure
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...boring SR.  They had much more passion last year when they were away together (forgot where) and they didn't even do anything.  What a letdown.
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks for the update luv...while it wasnt as great as we all had hoped...it wasnt bad...could have been a tad bit longer...but...it was intense...and romantic and passionate...i think we just blew up our expectations like crazy...i knew...i knew ke we wouldnt be happy...lol..
JAZ