Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash (Page 60)

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
same here jyo. Even i wish that nothing happens between them if they are gonna start the episode from the morning.
but if they are conitinuing then its fine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I think they should stop calling this as Maha episode and hype unnecessarily with articles and stuff! It raises the expectations and the writers force something drastic into that episode in a haste!  

Just saw the next mahaepisode content which again looks like a damp squib! Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Opti IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Opti:I prefer a no-con now rather than a lights-off con and next day morningConfused

Who talked of a lights-off con? I think the lantern was still burning. They only dimmed the scene not the light.
This is what I want to see on Monday (or something like this).

Maan takes some water from one of the pots around and with his fingers trails the droplets on Geet's face and body  to freshen her up. That would look mighty sensual.  Geet can then dip her hand into the pot and taking a handful pour it on Maan playfully. Maan can then pin her down on the hay in mock anger even as she gets into a giggling spree.  His smouldering gaze should silence her and the heat should then turn her on. She should then pull him to her and kiss him (a camera angle will do).  When they finally unite, the camera can pan to that grinder kept on the side (the typical symbol of con) to let us imagine the rest.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Opti IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Opti: In our ideal world, that statement by Maan should have provided an opening for them to discuss their lost baby and a discussion on  whether that loss could be filled in by merely begetting another child. 

If not (and obviously not) and as both of them are happy to be together again (as they visibly are), they could have decided that they would spend time nurturing the sapling of their relationship, before the plant bore fruit.

MSK's great idea that Geet's happiness would be restored if Geet conceived his baby is ill-conceived, to say the least.  The only way it could be justified was if Geet herself wanted to become a mother at such a young age.  In the earliest of the episodes, we were given no such indication.  Nothing subsequently indicates otherwise either.

PS: I have to leave now.  See you around later.

Yes, I agree with you on this. There should have been a more meaningful conversation about the baby.  If Maan thought that begetting another baby can replace the one they lost, Geet should then gently tell him that they needn't feel compelled to do so for she has gotten over her loss. As you said she can suggest that they concentrate on letting the sampling of their relationship grow before bearing fruit.  

Edited by Opti - 15 May 2011 at 2:22am

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@ Jo,brundha

yep Jo me also don't want CON only some intimate seensDay Dreaming

Jo plzzz ask ur Birdies na kya horaha hain GHSP set mein ka shooting chal rahi hain kuch tho tukka do Unhappy

Opti IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Another loop was closed yesterday - the RTM loop.  In that sequence Maan kept pestering Geet to tell him what was in her mind so that they can take their relationship to the next level.  He got angry with her when she kept hesitating. Geet was unable to express her thoughts as she herself was confused as to her standing in his life. Yesterday he did not ask her anything but only searched her eyes for the answers.  When she looked down in response to his explanation that he was searching for his answers in her eyes, he concluded she was not ready to take the next step and respected her wish for he did not look angry or frustrated although there was a tinge of disappointment.  Geet noted it and hastened to add that she did indeed want to take their relationship to the next level which gladdened his heart.  So this loop was closed as well. 

jyoti06 Channel Moderator

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@Opti:I can only wish what u said comes trueEmbarrassedbut I hv little hopes because I felt they blurred the screen in the end which means CON mayb monday direct morning will b shownOuch..and thats the last thing I wantConfused
And yes RTM loop was definitely closed since Geet herself gives the permission to MSK to take their relationship to the next levelEmbarrassed

Go to top