Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
geet director said Dili door nahin hai and me remembered a Persian saying my father uses...🤣

Hanoz Dili dhor asth... this means Dili is far off yet...🤣🤣

how contradictory...

Hello Devils...🤗
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shali: Bye ... and all the best once again for your tests and results.

I am perfectly fine with Dev being forgiven.  I would not hold him to his past mistakes.  I would have been fine with the whole track they had told us that Dev is forgiven and left it at it.  What irks me is that, after being told that Dev has been forgiven, we are told by a representative of the GHSP team that, in this track, Dev will get what he deserves.  If he has been forgiven, he has no debt to repay, he does not have to get what he deserve.

And, of course, I could not understand the logic of having Dev play Maan as a ploy for Maan to get into the good books of Beeji's family.

So, I took to keeping a scorecard to see how this track plays out.  That's why we have the reformed bad guy v. good guy playing yet another good guy scorecard.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sigma

then there was Dev who can't do anything at all

first he doesn't help his bro beat up the gundas, can't keep hold of Geet's hand (thought he would have that one mastered with his background) and then he doesn't put up any fight when the gundas find him

he probably got turned on being tied up to a pole, why else did he not make any attempt not to be captured ðŸ˜³ 🤣

Dev can get away when caught. That he is very good in.
Opti thumbnail
Medha read my defence of the episode in Page 63 in response to Jhan's post.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@ Arwenish..You are Persian???... I am An Afghan girl 😳

@ Medha and opti...Loved your takes...🤗
Arwenish thumbnail
Medha... i ve no issues with Geet forgiving Demon Dev... but the way creatives has completely wiped out past and set demon Dev at the epitome of sanity is weird... forgiveness doesnt mean friendship... but sadly this is what creatives had shown... they have shown Geet naivest... Maan i dont know what to say and Demon Dev his CD is stuck at i want to see my bro and Geet happy... whole sole purpose of Demon Devs life... all the pains and stuggle of past hold no importance... and to top all now creatives are hell bent on Nandani and Demon Dev love saga... 
Arwenish thumbnail
Parisa... no me is Kashmiri basically but my father studied Persian and know many Persian sayings... and you are Afghani... my 2 aunts are married in Pashtun families...😳
I'm boreeed, I can't be bothered to update my ff or go watch Geet. 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi... So what's going on guys :-).. I know about the so called SR... Well let the CV's go and drown in chull bhar well... So Whats new guys.. Saw LV's new post ..? Wish i could crew the CV's. So whats new guys?
Opti thumbnail
Anu,I think the name of LVR's post is a clue as to what is to come. The real con is yet to come. We just got the precursor. It is 'under construction'. He did ask us to stay tuned, didn't he? Picture abhi bakki hai bai.