India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay can smell na????? (Page 5)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ekta will drag dis track like a chewing gum..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

what every reason friend but first he will come to about metz reality, and then he will realize that she metzs not piya, then certainly he will try to search piya where is piya he will go to search her here and there.
yeah right..very true..hope he realizes soon..:)
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Suno tha log pyaar mein andhe,bahre aur sab kuch bhul jate hain..par pheli baar we will see log smell karna bhi bhul jaate hain..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200ifrah.

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hi

i think after metz become piya... abhay will just see pia from far away and then leave dehradun so he wont realize she is not piya... after one yr when he feels some bad feeling for piya he will come to dehradun and then he will suspect that she is not pia cause he cant read her mind and she doesnt smell like piya...this is wht i guess might happen...

ifrah.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

hi

i think after metz become piya... abhay will just see pia from far away and then leave dehradun so he wont realize she is not piya... after one yr when he feels some bad feeling for piya he will come to dehradun and then he will suspect that she is not pia cause he cant read her mind and she doesnt smell like piya...this is wht i guess might happen...
yeah may be:)
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i think metz will tell abhay that sid has bitten her nd or she will giv some excuse bt abhay will definetely come to kno the strange behaviour of metz nd will soon find out where piya is...nd remember that abhay can also read minds!!!!!!!!

Edited by shafaqpie - 16 May 2011 at 3:24am

ifrah.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqpie

i think metz will tell abhay that sid has bitten her nd or she will giv some excuse bt abhay will definetely come to kno the strange behaviour of metz nd will soon find out where piya is...nd remember that abhay can also read minds!!!!!!!!
yeah may be lets just wait and watch:)
munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Yup... You are spot on dear... I mean Vampire do have this smelling power... So obviously the CV shouldn't forget abt it... Or it will be such a blooper...

ifrah.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index