Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay can smell na????? - Page 4

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ekta will drag dis track like a chewing gum..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usha786

what every reason friend but first he will come to about metz reality, and then he will realize that she metzs not piya, then certainly he will try to search piya where is piya he will go to search her here and there.

yeah right..very true..hope he realizes soon..:)
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Suno tha log pyaar mein andhe,bahre aur sab kuch bhul jate hain..par pheli baar we will see log smell karna bhi bhul jaate hain..
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi

i think after metz become piya... abhay will just see pia from far away and then leave dehradun so he wont realize she is not piya... after one yr when he feels some bad feeling for piya he will come to dehradun and then he will suspect that she is not pia cause he cant read her mind and she doesnt smell like piya...this is wht i guess might happen...
ifrah. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shtl_l

hi

i think after metz become piya... abhay will just see pia from far away and then leave dehradun so he wont realize she is not piya... after one yr when he feels some bad feeling for piya he will come to dehradun and then he will suspect that she is not pia cause he cant read her mind and she doesnt smell like piya...this is wht i guess might happen...

yeah may be:)
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think metz will tell abhay that sid has bitten her nd or she will giv some excuse bt abhay will definetely come to kno the strange behaviour of metz nd will soon find out where piya is...nd remember that abhay can also read minds!!!!!!!!Edited by shafaqpie - 12 years ago
ifrah. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shafaqpie

i think metz will tell abhay that sid has bitten her nd or she will giv some excuse bt abhay will definetely come to kno the strange behaviour of metz nd will soon find out where piya is...nd remember that abhay can also read minds!!!!!!!!

yeah may be lets just wait and watch:)
munz. thumbnail
Yup... You are spot on dear... I mean Vampire do have this smelling power... So obviously the CV shouldn't forget abt it... Or it will be such a blooper...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are forgetting that this is an Ekta Serial and there is no place for logic here. I also can bet that when Maithili acts as Piya she would even be wearing Piya's S Pendant and chain...
ifrah. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">You are forgetting that this is an Ekta Serial and there is no place for logic here. I also can bet that when Maithili acts as Piya she would even be wearing Piya's S Pendant and chain...</font>

yeah i know..this is ekta's serial i was just clearing my doubts:)and this is just a point not more than that!