abhay can smell na?????

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi..guys just a little doubt..i know some may be laugh..at my topic..haha..:D..i mean if metz will turn into pia...then abhay..can smell na..whether she is..a vampire or human...abhay will point out na..i mean some how he may feel quite strange in pia's behaviour(metz..)share..ur thoughts...guys...:)Edited by ifrah. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking along the same lines!  Abhay's a vampire and normally they can differentiate between humans and vampires so wouldn't he be able to smell her?  Well, unless Maithli does something to herself, Abhay should be able to differ between Piya and Mailthi. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think abhay wud be able to find it soon d difference afterall pyaar andha jo hota hain.. 🤣
ifrah. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

<font color="#9966ff">I was thinking along the same lines! Abhay'sa vampire and normally they can differentiate between humans and vampires so wouldn't he be able to smell her? Well, unless Maithli does something to herself, Abhay should be able to differ between Piya and Mailthi. </font>

yeah right..:)bt what can we say so much ques which we need answers..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think 4 abhay d most important thing matter is piya's life..and after seeing his heart will start beating again and may be metz will also be happy after seeing her abhayendra...will which make abhay forget everything even to smell...so no chance..
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anurag24t

I don't think abhay wud be able to find it soon d difference afterall pyaar andha jo hota hain.. 🤣

pyar andha hota hai so tht means he can c but smell toh kar sakta hai nose thodi na kharab hoti hai pyar k baad LOLROFL
ifrah. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font size="4">pyar andha hota hai so tht means he can c but smell toh kar sakta hai nose thodi na kharab hoti hai pyar k baad LOL🤣</font>

lollzzz..:D..very true..
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh i was thinking the same😆... and even if metz do something to hr wont abhay will see that he cant read hr thoughts unlike pia and that she is a vamp😕... cause vamps cant listen each other thoughts ... maybe cv's made another blooper here😆
ifrah. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mino1997

yeh i was thinking the same😆... and even if metz do something to hr wont abhay will see that he cant read hr thoughts unlike pia and that she is a vamp😕... cause vamps cant listen each other thoughts ... maybe cv's made another blooper here😆

yeah right..bloper..bloper..hai rabba:D
sumana-13 thumbnail
I guess all supernatural powers of all characters in this show switch on /off according to the whims n fancies of the creatives, so I don't think we should waste our intelligence over that point yaar