India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

A few points

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I think that Zarina Waheb would have played Pratibha better,she would have been angry at Abha but she is so because of how hurt she is that Abha had a miscarrige with her son's baby,who they believe to be dead.The new woman just looks hateful and that's it there is no pain there.And another thing,now that Shali had a baby for that family,my hopes of her getting her kicked out of Swarn Bhavan died when the baby was born...but even if  she did have the baby will they forget her for everything she has done,Hiding and suffering Karan,killing Abha's baby and all the other evil things!?!?!?AngryAngry I really don't know maybe they should kick her out and use Lata as the mom,but what if that was Abha's baby?.but then how can Shaili fake a pregnany for 9 months?and then abha;s baby coould not survive that fall.Lots of questions ,answers and surprises to unfold,and if that's not Abha's baby,then in a little while after finding Karan she can concieve again Big smileBig smile another thing was that this show,there were just to many miscarriges,First Lata had lost her baby,Sania's baby was stillborn and then Abha fellfrom the stairs and her baby diedDisapproveDisapproveAll of these good people who have been craving for a baby in their life,lost it...and look who was the one who got hersAngryAngryThis is unfair Lata,Sania and Abha has to have a child again(Abha with Karan,Sania with Sanskar and Lata maybe with Vimal???Or maybe she is just unlucky to get a child)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil70VishaD.

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I thnk in most of the serials they show,that lead get pregnant and then miscarriage...it has become a trend in many serials

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
But yy?Why do they always do this,its okay if 1 of them does but 3 of them hAD all lost their babies,the sweet deserving ones and the wicked old hag had to be the only one to get the joys of being a mother!This is sooo unfair!!Angry
-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I THINK I AGREE WITH U ,SHE WOULD HAVE PLAYED PRITIBAHA A LOT BETTER WITH  STRONG EMOTIONS AS FOR THE MISCARRIAGES I DID NOTICE THAT ALL THE FEMALE CHARACTERS THAT GOT PREGNANT HAD MISCARRIAGES.SOOO SAD.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks abaran 4 agreeing,This show needs to improve...Guys lets just be thankful that Ymggk is still on air and the show is running because for this year already 2 shows came off air and I think that 2 more are going to,and the thing is that they are shows that recently started,so lets be a little content that Yahaan Main Ghar Kheli is long lasting,and is still running strongSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top