India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Toasty just say you didn't know Malti's identity

kulsidhu Groupbie
kulsidhu
kulsidhu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
CryCryIts really shocking nobody is trying to listen Toasty. Instead of saying "Meri baat suno" she should just say I didn't know the truth for so long about Malti.ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kickitsuresh555akash08Yashh...sejal719nycsweetie

yashyesha Groupbie
yashyesha
yashyesha

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
do you really think that they would believe her if she says that i did'nt know her identity ? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavli

kulsidhu Groupbie
kulsidhu
kulsidhu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I know it is really hard but Tej knows she can never say lie. Gian is also in her favour. They didn't give her any chance to say anything. Dadaji trust her, Prachin goes both sides but at the end he comes to right side. Ved is "kan da kacha". Pitaji and Pashu are really hard one.

Gauri22

Am_So_Special Groupbie
Am_So_Special
Am_So_Special

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think if toasty told every1 she didn't knw malti's identity...every1 wud be conviced xcept Pitaji & Pashu...!!!!

nycsweetie

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsidhu

CryCryIts really shocking nobody is trying to listen Toasty. Instead of saying "Meri baat suno" she should just say I didn't know the truth for so long about Malti.ConfusedConfusedConfused
That is exactly what I was thinking.. when  you do not have patient ears around you.. you just have to utter the right sentence first time..

Anyway.. this particular track is SBS is not practical and just following the sam boring unralistic tricks of saas bahu serials to build up suspense.. hope it finishes soon and we get to see something new in it.

suresh555

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
i noo she should just yell it out the truth if no one is listing to her.. but i hate the fact how no one listens to her i mean at least let the girl speak then judge... :(.. 
kickit Newbie
kickit
kickit

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryHow dumb they are...not for once can they give her chance to keep her side???
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
From CV's point this will cover an entire week's episodes. For us, it could be a week's torture :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index