Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

All of Pratigya Success Party Utube Links (Page 7)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by HamiSky

Thanks for links Pia...Big smile

Who else thinks another article of Monika and Ankit is about to be published about them trying to make the other jealous to the point that they came colour cordinated...LOL

Why does Monika always emphasis the fact that she is she is not Pratigya's mother???

And what was that talk about her beautiful neck all about???

Sheenyy baby..but msut tell u she got wat she wanted..Attention...
meida ppl covered her more than anyone else..we also ended up talking about her more than anyone else. :-)))))))))))))))))))

True about that she got the most attention...both Ankit and Monika were courting attention...

Noticed how the Takurs were dignified...Komal was looking sweet as well...Even Asmita is young in real life but she does not court or is embarassed of her character...it seems she has some issues and is insecure about her appearance as her role of a mother...

Must say Arhaan looks slimmer and younger in the 400 episode party than in the serial itself..

Do you see P Grey talking about Kriya??

Am I the only one who missed Takurain, SS and Komal at the party?  Kesar was giving Naina stiff competition on the dance floor.Wink

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

True about that she got the most attention...both Ankit and Monika were courting attention...

Noticed how the Takurs were dignified...Komal was looking sweet as well...Even Asmita is young in real life but she does not court or is embarassed of her character...it seems she has some issues and is insecure about her appearance as her role of a mother...

Must say Arhaan looks slimmer and younger in the 400 episode party than in the serial itself..

I dint see the videos darl..just zipped thru...but read in our forum that she talked about KP drift n the eventual reunion with more love

Arhaan n Pooja lukd simple, amiable n cool. Asmita lukd nice...Is this the most we've seen AB talk at the party or what? Not so camera shy compared to the 100 episode party.

Edited by MERARAI - 15 May 2011 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Pragati.T

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by elle45

Thank you for the links Smile Pooja looks simple and pretty, Arhaan nice as always, though I wish he was slightly more formal. Even Asmita (Amma) looked sweet and simple.

Why no interviews from the rest of the cast? Unhappy

Kesar, GD, KN, Piasiya were there. But where was Takurain, SS, Shamu and Komal at the party.  Not much of a change in Naina's dancing except she danced with the ladies this time i.e. Kesar,, Piasiya and GD.
Mera di
thakurain ss, komal also there but came late
packup late huaa Smile 
dont know about shamuLOL

Shamu usually recites a poem or verse at these parties and interviews, I missed that.  Also  Rakeswa and Purushottam were missing. Atticus is not going to be happy to hear that. Tongue But orange lips Raade was having fun and dancing the night away. Wonder why we didn't get to see SS do a version of his dhoti dance.Dancing

ROFLROFL
who is pusushottamConfused
purshutam is one of the chauffeur, Krishna called upon  to take shamu home after the face blacken of coal LOL painting
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Thanks for links Pia...Big smile

Who else thinks another article of Monika and Ankit is about to be published about them trying to make the other jealous to the point that they came colour cordinated...LOL

Why does Monika always emphasis the fact that she is she is not Pratigya's mother???

And what was that talk about her beautiful neck all about???
I will say those two are on good terms, what were the chances that both colour match
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u so so much pia darling!i cudnt watch d IF vid thru mob,so ths ws d 1ly source. .loads of hugs for u!!
Dis nainajiz jz a. .grrr!wat a torture!i flt lyk hitting my head on wall.arja wer awesome!as alwaysWink
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

I dint see the videos darl..just zipped thru...but read in our forum that she talked about KP drift n the eventual reunion with more love

Arhaan n Pooja lukd simple, amiable n cool. Asmita lukd nice...Is this the most we've seen AB talk at the party or what? Not so camera shy compared to the 100 episode party.

I personally noticed that arhaan is quite at ease and is open with other media chhanels or with india forum except SBS...WinkTongueLOL but YES he seemed quite talkative in dis IF interveiw then ever...LOLLOLBig smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Thank You so much for the links...

I haven't seen the 100,200 epi success parties..
Was Naninaji weirdly scary  Unhappy in those parties too?

Oh MY GOD...LOL ...just saw the videos...

sorry I asked ...LOL...why is she like that??????LOL

Mishtii do u find ny diffrence in arhaan's approach towards media in 400 epi party comparing to 10 epi celebration party...??  To mee he looked more relaxed and has open yup in d latest interview...whast say...?
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Thank You so much for the links...

I haven't seen the 100,200 epi success parties..
Was Naninaji weirdly scary  Unhappy in those parties too?

Oh MY GOD...LOL ...just saw the videos...

sorry I asked ...LOL...why is she like that??????LOL

Mishtii do u find ny diffrence in arhaan's approach towards media in 400 epi party comparing to 10 epi celebration party...??  To mee he looked more relaxed and has open yup in d latest interview...whast say...?

Pragati I totally agreeLOLLOL...I agree with you 200%Big smile

He just looks sooo gggooodd..and so confident...his confidence, attitude everything is diff in these interviews..

As I said earlier..he looks yummy Embarrassed

He just keeps getting better

Bas I hope he regains his old avatar in MKAP...then that will be the icing on a yummy dark chocolate cakeROFL

Since Arhaan is eating a lot in MKAP now a days...I just would like to say..

We prefer the dark chocalate cake--like the cake in the party..please CV's dont turn him into a boring vanilla cake LOL

LOL

Edited by mishti1983 - 15 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Go to top