India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

should kmh 3 come on imagine

kmh_kk Newbie
kmh_kk
kmh_kk

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
may be kmh 3 imagine per aaye per guys mujhe nahi lagta kmh 3 ko imagine per aana chahiye.imagine ki history ko dekte hue ekta mam ko star one jaise channel per air karna chahiye warna kahi fir imagine 6 month me na band kar de.socha tha ki kmh 2 atleast 3 or 4 year to chalega .kya fayada dubara aane per 7 month me off air kar de. i am feeling very sad this time.karan kritika ko sath me dekhe bina din complete nahi hota.kya hoga after 2 weeksCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorpari_15mIsHeZ.xSalluTheUllu

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
No NeeeverDead i don't want KMH3 to come in imagine agaain 
one time they make kmh1 of air then KMH2 ...its fair enough now Angry my request to ekta is to bring kmh3 in starone or in another channel and if it has to come in imgine so plz take a contract which never ends LOL atleast for some yeears heein Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saera

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
no never i hate imagine.. they dont desere show like kmh
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nooo...!!! Kmh3 shud never come on imagine!! I jst hate that channel!!
I gues kmh deserves a better channel like star one where it is respected nd nt used nd thrown!!
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
We aren't even sure if KMH3 is going to happen or not, let alone decide the channel it must be aired onLOL Ofcourse, I want a KMH3 and I DON't want it to be aired on Imagine! But if they DO air it on Imagine, it is not like I won't watch itLOL

At this point, ANY channel is OK as long as they come back with a new seasonOuch

Personally speaking, I like this seasons concept Big smile

Because:

• It is something different.
  • Unlike soaps that air for donkey's years, the soap won't be pulled like a rubber band defying all laws of elasticity.
  • We get to see Karanika in different roles.

So yes, I want a new season of KMH and as Ekta is known for doing things differently, I wish she makes this seasons concept popular in India tooTongue

As of now, I only want KMH2 to have a logical and decent ending. Period!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHWisteria.Kudi_NextDoor

Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
We don't want it on Imagine. I HATE HATE HATE that channel.
Ekta please try and get it on some other channel... please pretty please... some channel Zee or Star or Sony.
Karan should stick with his decision to not work with Imagine. His statement has made it quite clear that he hasn't liked the 'sautela vyavhaar' that Imagine has done towards KMH (both 1 and 2). High time the makers of KMH also realize that.
No point coming out with KMH3, doing all the mehnat, and Imagine shutting it off in 5 months (my logic to 5 months is : KMH1 - 9 months, KMH2 - 7 months, KMH3 - 5 months). Imagine TV ke saath KMH ka future bright nahi hai.
I'd love KMH3 but I don't want to be selfish, I care more for the happiness of KK2 and I only want them to get what they truly deserve (some of which they are already getting in the form of our love Hug )

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I agree I would love kMH on star one- it would also give a chance to Karan and Kritika to explore something new on another channel!
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
NO NEVER i dn't want kmh3 on imagine...
i want karanika on some other channel bt nvr on imagine...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index