Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. (Page 9)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

he just drank human blood? i saw this video on YT and everyone says he sacrificed a hell lot for damon, and he might die. Stern Smile what show are you watching, girl? :P kat won't understand him enough, but she'll understand him better than everyone else. 

Maybe I misinterpreted then. From what I inferred, he chose to let Klaus enslave him. Now, he will join Klaus and return to his old ways. Like killing innocent and all Ermm
Kat-Damon, let's see how they're taken ahead. Wouldn't mind them hooking up =)

thank you. :D lol, i never liked bella..she's a weak spineless character. i only like seth and jacob and alice in the whole series - and rosalie. Big smile

Bella was, well, just whatever. She didn't really have too much to do. Ironic, considering the series revolved around her, she wasn't proactive at all. I liked Seth out of the werewolves. Then I liked Alice, Ed, Carlisle, Esme, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, in that order. Jake, I'm just about neutral towards him Smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 May 2011 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

[QUOTE=_Akanksha_]

he just drank human blood? i saw this video on YT and everyone says he sacrificed a hell lot for damon, and he might die. Stern Smile what show are you watching, girl? :P kat won't understand him enough, but she'll understand him better than everyone else. 

Maybe I misinterpreted then. From what I inferred, he chose to let Klaus enslave him. Now, he will join Klaus and return to his old ways. Like killing innocent and all Ermm

thank you. :D lol, i never liked bella..she's a weak spineless character. i only like seth and jacob and alice in the whole series - and rosalie. Big smile

Bella was, well, just whatever. She didn't really have too much to do. Ironic, considering the series revolved around her, she wasn't proactive at all. I liked Seth out of the werewolves. Then I liked Alice, Ed, Carlisle, Esme, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, in that order. Jake, I'm just about neutral towards him Smile

oh, so that's what's happening. so.. erm, stefan is gonna be a bad guy now & damon is gonna be a good guy. LOL, interesting.. i need to watch this epi nao. :D

bella was well ..all i understood was that she wanted edward to sleep with her - that's pretty much it. :P i love alice, she's awesome. :D i loved rosalie, and emmett, and jasper. edward kinda creeped me out - i dun know why. :P maybe 'coz he chose to make decisions for bella just like abhay does for pia. and i think she has a right to know what's going on around her, around him.

lol, this went completely out of the topic from the 'prediction' topic. LOL 

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

oh, so that's what's happening. so.. erm, stefan is gonna be a bad guy now & damon is gonna be a good guy. LOL, interesting.. i need to watch this epi nao. :D

Yes, please watch and let me know. Maybe I missed something Embarrassed

bella was well ..all i understood was that she wanted edward to sleep with her - that's pretty much it. :P i love alice, she's awesome. :D i loved rosalie, and emmett, and jasper. edward kinda creeped me out - i dun know why. :P maybe 'coz he chose to make decisions for bella just like abhay does for pia. and i think she has a right to know what's going on around her, around him.

That's all I understood about Bella as well. Edward is actually too perfect to exist. I love him and all but at the same time, I would hate someone like that for myself. Better off in fiction. Pretty much like Abhay. I, too, feel that Pia has the right to know what's going on around her. She's entered the supernatural world, there's no turning back and it's a must that she understands it properly now. I liked how Elena confronted Stamon for making decisions for her. Pia needs to do the same with Abhay.

lol, this went completely out of the topic from the 'prediction' topic. LOL 

What? I forgot what the topic was about ROFL

-Edited-

I can't keep my eyes off your avi. Where is it from?

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 May 2011 at 8:04am

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elizaa

[QUOTE=_Akanksha_][
trust us to bring up her ff everywhere. LOL

y only us, i see the cvs taking up all her ideas tooLOL

same. i was all in for mishka when shankar arrived 'coz, i'm sorry, he's just pathetic. Stern Smile
pathetic is an understatement for him.. i wonder wht was the whole reason for making shaw gay... but thn, now i am all in for KW!!

i only see them as siblings now..yeah, courtesy IL. LOL but, LOL.. yeah, all in for hoping for a badass for her. :P && the last line sounds so wrong in my head. :P nah, i dun want AY.. they were too teenageish.. i want a proper dark story. :P 

misha is still a teen.. she deserves to have a normal teen story.. tho sam (w/e the guys is) he will be the reason y we will overlook the teen drama thenEmbarrassedLOL

they so need to pick up the good ideas like abheer. :P speaking of which, have you read the parts yet?

lol, be happy that they made him a gay..now we'll get a dark story, yay. and no, i dun want a teen story. if everything else is dark, she deserves dark, too. :P 

yupp... i read it... bass not commented.. ill comment after the next update.. for sure :P

and if everything is dark, i wnt be able to see anythingLOL

Akankshaa.

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Misha =  Witch
Kabir = Wolf
T = Vampire [Caro style :)]

Akankshaa.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Anky made the topic i am in shock of my lifeShocked

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

[
Wanna start True Blood? Lizzie will kill me if I dare to see anything other than GA ROFL

[/QUOTE]

lizzie is all in for true blood too :P
temme, thn i can keep it on download :P

[

Maybe I misinterpreted then. From what I inferred, he chose to let Klaus enslave him. Now, he will join Klaus and return to his old ways. Like killing innocent and all Ermm

neetho, u didnt misinterpret nrthing...
stef sacrificed his life, le let klaus to enslave him for the rest of his life...
and all he drank was human blood..
and tht was a sacrifice for damon, coz he was a demon inside, and tht demon was hidden coz of him becoming a veg vampie, but now, the evil in him is all out to see.. didnt u see hw he killed tht girl klause asked him to kill...
if he hadnt drunk all tht human bood, am sure we wld see a complete new reaction on him wen he was told to drink her blood...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa..Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

I can't keep my eyes off your avi. Where is it from?

seriously.. i just saw it!!!
ado ado adorable kw!!

wer did u get it from ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa..Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index