Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun (Page 19)

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Nice part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
they r completely crazy nd make us crazy too...nd their non stop blabbering nd making their future plan...superb...only mayyur can do this...

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

@arjun-forever Thank u so much for ur lovely comments :)
I am having a ball writing this, so it shows I suppose :)
Please do keep reading n commenting! :)

yeah sureSmileBig smile...if i miss it that would be my cant afford  not reading it!!

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL .. ok now i should stop and start typing my comment .. but wait a minute .. ROFL ROFL .. ok now stop and start typing .. Big smile ROFL .. but i can't stop laughing! Confused ROFL ..

Nupur's ring tone .. "dil kyun ye mera shor kareyy?" .. Shocked Shocked .. if mayank hears this, he is surely gonna have a heart attackk!! Ouch ROFL ROFL ... & &.. making feel like being married .. Blushing Embarrassed .. mayank is surely in for something else .. Embarrassed .. they said ILU!! .. *clapss* .. Big smile .. nupur is already raising her collar too much!!.. ConfusedROFL ..

GOSH divya di!! .. i am just in awe of this excellence!! .. Keep it up!!..

Edited by Fantasia. - 22 May 2011 at 9:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore Goldie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
reserved - edit tomorrow ...
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
u din't pm me *pouts*... see how late I am!! Disapprove
please pm next time *pouts again*... pretty please!!Embarrassed

**edited**Big smile
while reading for the first time, my reaction was Shocked and then Big smile and then LOL and finally in the endROFL... and then i read it again and again and again *sighs*.. i lost countEmbarrassed.. 
so now let me begin from the beginningEmbarrassed

@jiya -aww ur Excitement made me really happy :) Ofcourse I LOVE ur comments :) He he I love it when u write in detail the things u love. Mayank is quite filmy isnt he? How can he not be, when his biggest influence is his maa and of course Nupur LOL I would've given an arm and a leg to see Shilpa aunty Mayank and Nupur stay together, but it was not to be :( I'll make sure that happens atleast here, SOMEHOW (even if that means, I'll have to write a sequel to this). I love Shilpa aunty & MN combo *gets emotional..* ok, sorry..I just love them, sigh!! I hope this part lives upto ur expectations! :) 

@bold - I love you for that *Crytears of happiness*Hug

now coming to the chapter finallyBig smile... 

I loved the silence and the uh oh!!LOL.. and Omg!!(with a big O) did she just tell him that she loves himShockedLOL... sigh!! the safed ghodaDay DreamingDay Dreaming*gets lost in dreamworld*

*comes backEmbarrassed* so where were we??Big smile

sheesh!! This Mayank Sharma will never sudhrofy.. always talking about studies.. *sticks tongue out* poor NupurDead...

wait!! what?? he called back?? oh how sweetEmbarrassed.. and did he just call her a sweetheart??Embarrassed... sigh!!Day Dreaming *does a little dancing in lala land* Dil kyun ye mera shor karein!!Embarrassed

love guru Mayank??ShockedROFL why did I just think of  Mr. Somebody??ROFL (sorry.. please pardon my emotions and ignore thatEmbarrassed)

OMG!!!! (with a VERY BIG O!!!!) Mayank Sharma planning to ELOPE with Nupur Bhushan?????ShockedShockedShocked *faints* *mommy puts water on face* *regains conciousness* and they are talking about MARRIAGE WITHOUT FIGHTING???Shocked *faints again* *mommy not around, so comes back to senses by self*

hmm... *normalized* *stopped laughing* *goes back to chapter*Embarrassed will comment sanely nowSmile

Benji is so wrongLOL
You don't know Mayank, he would never love a girl like Nupur. Besides, Mayank is nothing like Nupur's dream guy and all.

ROFL (sorry I thought I'd comment sanely but Uday Bhaiya is adamant, so blame it on him) ROFLROFLROFLROFL

here.. i don't have anything else to give youEmbarrassed

Edited by jiya_angel - 23 May 2011 at 2:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
this one is such a entertaining FF i tell u divz...i smile like fool while reading every  single line of it...Big smile      just to imagine everything  that u wrote here infront of my eyes give me feeling of watching mjht again & this time the other characters r so much better than the original & they r all much more cute too!LOL

gosh u hv no idea how much i loved the entire phone conversation between MN here...roflll when she said she is talking abt them...i can sooo imagine mayank's shocking face there...LOL nu[ur is always so cute..i love her!
the flirting shirting they had...awww it was easily they can talk abt the whole marriage thing with each other , makes it loo like this Is what is right thing to happen in future , even though they hvn't even tell each other abt their feelings!Day Dreaming  nupur making it  apoint that the marrige shoudl happen like a proper marriage with band baza barat & bauji's permission ( DDLJ inspired ppl in correct way Approve )  & Maynak as always wants the thing to be simple.but both wants the same thing .to be with each other.they r so opposite yet so similar.that is why we love them na! .Day Dreaming

he he i m sure hger brain was not at all co operating with her heart in the entire conversation...first she said she is talking abt them, then she said she love him & the bang she said the marriage thing!LOL Mayank was getting shock pe shock i m sure but then he managed pretty well too ."sweet heart"Shocked ..ohhh he was applying the same tactics like nupur saying i love u!LOL   i loved Nupur's reaction after that sweet heart! roflll such a drama queen she is!LOL

I m sure the first jhatka made mayank annoyed a bit .that is why he gave her that usual long lecture abt to concentrate on her studies & not to interfere in gunji's life. but in anyways that's mayank.he is Ought to give lecture to nupur! Stern Smileyet she love this akdu sadu guy!!!!!!ShockedHeartDay Dreaming  & then saying sorrys dilse .& manofying her.& suggesting her way how to make sg united,that  is also Mayank -nupur's mayank Approve

anyways .last but not the least.i love gang here.hv i said it before?...dia being her usual diva self & benji so much in love with her.(  i always loved this weird pair i donno why .they never showed this couples story  but i used to found what ever the tit bits were shown really cute). I love uday bhaia .for saying the wrong things in right momentLOL in the show he said all Nupur's complement for Mayank to maynk he said all that to a gang who is so much interested in finding out  MN's story .( well,i m not surprised..MN story is always so interesting, in any formWink) ash & rohan ( i agree i liked them in that morning scene.private timeLOL..) r also very cute here!
*sigh...every time i read ur FF, i feel i wish they cloud just  make this mjht-3 story  & i can watch it on tv!

love u divz.Hug.i miss chatting with u! ajkal toh only this FF is comment is the place where i can talk to u, so may be that's also another reason why i keep commenting here regularly !!!!!!!Disapprove
btw, i made a VM for debo , annie & u .hv u watched it? its on saibo.consider it ur advance bday gift as i know i will be late for ur bday vm! saying dilse sorry in advance for thatTongue   take care & keep updating...( btw, ye dooriya ke sath humuri dooriya kab khatam kerengi aap?Stern Smile)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati05 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
awesome part divz di ... loved it  Day Dreaming
and the way u write ... i cud actually imagine the entire convo ... expressions and all ... *sigh* MN are adorable  Day Dreaming
i loved their convo ... both of them actually said i love u ... and still think that the other person said it in jest *duh*
and thenn the entire convo abt marriage and MN actually flirting with each other and Mayank calling her sweetheart was kinda unexpected ... but thats the way MN are ... unpredictable Day Dreaming
do continue soon :D

Edited by swati05 - 23 May 2011 at 12:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top