Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun (Page 10)

You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Wow...you started a new FF? I am in! :D

I am so sorry that i am keeping in touch with your other FF, i started it...and then lost track of it in the middle...studies and all. :( But i am definitely going to keep track of this one!

So MN's story is being told??

Wow...best friends turning into lovers is my favorite! :D

Wow...it was awesome of an update...surely loved it...

MN just can't help themselves! *sigh* And i wonder how come they are so sure about Samrat! I always do =D

I am so following MN in this story...coz i love the untwisted tales of MN and with you, that thing is guaranteed :)

I just love the way you write...and this time it's different and alluring :)

I love your stories...just keep updating please.

And please PM me, although i know that i am such an inactive reader that sometimes your PMs may go waste. Still, Pretty please? *gives her best puppy eyes*

Continue soon...me waiting :D

-Mahi

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
you're right. thats just typical mayank-nupur. they'd be sure about the entire world except each others feelings.but when they become sure,you cant find a better couple than them.love mayur.
swati05 IF-Sizzlerz
swati05
swati05

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
this was awesome divz di ... loved it  Day Dreaming

MN are so adorable ... both of them have fallen in love with each other ... but still think that the other person does not love them  *headesk*  ... but i love this MN  Day Dreaming 

and Nupur is so right Mayank and Nupur indeed has a beautiful feel to it  Day Dreaming

plz do continue soon ... me eagerly waiting for the next update :D

Edited by swati05 - 19 May 2011 at 12:58am
...Mitali... IF-Dazzler
...Mitali...
...Mitali...

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
amazing ff
i just all the three parts n they r excellent
awesome 
u write very well
do continue soon
thnks a lot for the pm
princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Awesome part divz... I do have a question though... How did you manager to write the SRK part of the updated... ROFL
annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Divya... lol, i m not gonna reserve this time, coz my lazy self will not unreserve later then...lol...

Ok, i love the way u write..."umm, have i said in 1000 times already*..shakes head...so what, hear one more time... :)

Coming to this FF... i love the new turn of story, keeping Mayank and Nupur intact as they were in the show...filmy girl and practical guy...

Reading Nupur' sPOV, i could actually picturise, all the expressions and same for Mayank...esp the snorting at Sheena trying for Mayank by Nupur..."boy, i love this girl, Mayank Sharma indeed needed a one -piece to break him"...

And the best part abt this ff, it takes me back in time, in the era of MN, with me reliving each scene, along with Mayank and Nupur, and it actually feels awesome...

I love u for this and do keep writing...

P.S - Nupur and her SRK..."rolls eyes Mayank style"  Confused

Edited by annie07 - 19 May 2011 at 10:28am
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

@Harsha - thanx! :) Do well in ur exam, write a comment in detail once its over :)

@Bhawna - thank u :)

@Ridi - thank u :)

@akki -ok, what would I do without u? :) You had me rolling on the floor with ur Rebecca
black meets Rakhi sawant act ROFL and yes, it was full too paisa vasoool!!! :D
Initially I thought u r gonna end the comment at "besht phrends" with a dreamy and leave
it at that.. But so glad to see ur comment Hug..and ur decription of the love story
we dint love was howlarious ROFL
Abt MN , thank u :) I love the characters of M & N, it wouldve been wonderful if the
Cvs of MJHT had put in some more effort, but then whats done is done. After a point
we simply replied on Arti to keep MN alive and they did, still imagine how perfect
it would be had the cvs pitched in too. So I try!
Abt the 3rd and first person, truth be told, Its easier this way some things sound great
when said it first person, so I use it to my convenience ;)
Do tell me of it gets absurd.
PS - oh yes I bear the scars of battles old =))
PPS - Tell me which exactly, Quote "I want it this way" unquote I promise to change :)

@Jaee Thank u so much Jaee for those lovely words, I feel elated that it felt real to u :)
I agree, they are not crying because, I think Mayank and Nupur wouldnt really cry unless
they have truly lost the other person, here they dont feel like they have lost each other
so they are basically happy about their side of the love.
oh all the best for ur finals Hug Do well!! :)

@Kanky :)Happy to see u here, u can call me Divya n do away with the dee if u want to LOL
I read the first part of ur FF, I had loved it, then havent been reading as I was extremely
tied up for about 2 months, Now am free so I'll catch up on everything I missed :)
I agree writing MN in their indigenious form is a blessing especially since they are such
special characters and so many dimensions can be added to them.
U have grown out the MN SRK cheesy stage?? Wow :)) I dont think I'll ever really grow out
of MN LOL and I dont think I'll ever fall for SRK either.LOL Its just Nupur and her
brand of SRK love and Mayank, the best kind of guy you can ever find!!
I'll PM u for sure! :)

@Payal yup Payal, I did :(
Abt MJHT no I dont have that channel here LOL so its no use :( LOL
I have kind of settled down :D
I hope to keep this mini LOL cos no matter how hard I try, I write on n on abt MN
Nupur has tht tendency to make everything filmy, so her hero will also be filmy na ;)
then again MAyank tho mayank hai LOL
I commented on ur FF :)
And please do comment big :) I love reading them !! :)

@arjun-forever Thank u so much, will surely PM u :)

@Amy
ha ha NO PBM re baba ROFL they are only friends ok?? LOL
ha ha SRK dialogues, u need to ask Nupur  ROFL I Agree more with MAyank reg SRK ROFL
oh ya, thats one thing, missing Mayur :(
but then we can relive them as well :)
he he typically MN dont u think, they ll know abt the whole world except each other!!
Hug hugs to u too Amy :) I have settled down (pretty much ;D)

@jiya aww Jiya thank u :) I know typically MN, but then thats y they are soo MN :D
and I'm glad u like the thoughts shifting from one to the other:)
Keep reading and commenting :)
I m loving it too (ur comments LOL )
PS - I'm not sure abt SRK, but M & N sounds prefect together :D :D

@Mou Hug Hug
he he mou, u r cute too just like MN LOL I love all ur thoughts about MN too LOL
I agree though they are so sure abt the whole world hmmp :D head desk it is, but then
they are cute n irritating at the same time arent they LOL
Isnt MAyank always like that, bahar se garam, andar se naram LOL
cheezy I know =)) but true I guess..
and hmmm there u go, U & Nupur all SRK bhakts LOL me and Mayank are not babaLOL
HA ha I remember that Mou, he he :D
and yeah I remember during the sam pre realisation phase everybody including Sg fans
had dubbed him dakkan, poor guy LOL
Keep writing ur lovely comments Mou :) Love them !! :)

@Valiyah Thank u sooo much for reading and commenting :)

@Manjeet - thank u so much :)

@Mahak Long time :) I know about my old FF, it s been going on for ages now, so I can
totally understand. So good to see u here! :) I m glad u r enjoying reading this MN
though, it makes me very happy when I can get all the old MN fans to read this and relive
what we loved in MN :)
Dont worry I'll keep PM'g :D do read as n when u find time!! :)

@roshnee - ya :) gald u think so too :) Infact I always felt that was one thing about MN
very unusual and different!

@Swati Hug thankuuu :)
he he I love the way everyone is doing headdesk at the typical MN characteristic LOL
and also dreaming abt it LOL thats just soo MN LOL
Thank u soo much swats, do keep commenting:) Will update sooon :D

@Mitali thanku soo much, glad u r liking this, please continue reading n commenting :)

@Deepti  ha ha I like ur doubt :D ha ha u gotta know ur SRK when u r a Nupur fan
:D so there lies ur answer,.even Mayank knows his SRK, tho mein kya cheez hoon!!

@Annie Glad u r writing LOL Cos u know I love ur comments (said for the 1001st time :D)
I know what u mean, I always imagine their expressions and right, always so perfect Day Dreaming
I realise I miss them sooo much :( then I try and keep them alive here there everywhere! :)
PS- We cant do anything abt Nupur and her SRK , sigh, joins u in rolling eyes LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahcutiepie12You-Know-WhoMystiqueBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila-AmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurarti-Samira-Wings-of-Firethegameison--Annu4MayUr--Mou.FragranceOfLoveMyInspirationzswati05stuti123--Sanchu--Payal-15annie07

Go to top