Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
like like like like like...& many many more likes...divz!!!!!!!

ok  i just lovemy mayank nupur.& here they r looking even more adorable with their cute thoughts abt each other...well cute misconceptions i must say.like nup[ur thought mayank doesn't love her & proposing iatthe play is not his idea of confession where as mayank thought he is not her sapnoka raj kumar! typical MN i tell u.πŸ˜†saree dunia bherki logo ki problem solve kerenge, sab ki baate sunege samjhenge sivaye ek dusreke*headdesk...or may be they r liek this  & this is why i find them more & more adorbale?πŸ€”

i so agree they both r sure abt sam's feelings.& not their owns..they r one unique couple on earth!!!!!!!! i loved mayank ..how the akdu sadu guy who used to throw sarcastic comment at dia benji , dodo , became freinds with them only becoz this will make Nupur happy!!!!!!!awww he is always a sweet heart inside uperse sakt ,ander se soft😳
& i absolutely agree with Nupur .if SRK says something, it is ought to be true.i believe in SRK too just like her!!!!!! 😳this remind me of the terrece scene qwhe3n she first told him abt her love for SRK. always told u na,my sis said after watching that scene."She is sooo u!" πŸ˜† & nupur calling sam dakkan...roflll that is sooo nupurish!!!!!!!

& a special thanks for reminding mayank that he did on holi..hehe that classic i will go home with Nupur only!!!!!!
awww i m loving this so much divz!!!!!!! u just keep on updating.don't worry u will always find me here with my long long comments! love ya!πŸ€—
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update...lovin it...do cont soon...!!!
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...you started a new FF? I am in! :D

I am so sorry that i am keeping in touch with your other FF, i started it...and then lost track of it in the middle...studies and all. :( But i am definitely going to keep track of this one!

So MN's story is being told??

Wow...best friends turning into lovers is my favorite! :D

Wow...it was awesome of an update...surely loved it...

MN just can't help themselves! *sigh* And i wonder how come they are so sure about Samrat! I always do =D

I am so following MN in this story...coz i love the untwisted tales of MN and with you, that thing is guaranteed :)

I just love the way you write...and this time it's different and alluring :)

I love your stories...just keep updating please.

And please PM me, although i know that i am such an inactive reader that sometimes your PMs may go waste. Still, Pretty please? *gives her best puppy eyes*

Continue soon...me waiting :D

-Mahi

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you're right. thats just typical mayank-nupur. they'd be sure about the entire world except each others feelings.but when they become sure,you cant find a better couple than them.love mayur.
swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this was awesome divz di ... loved it  😍

MN are so adorable ... both of them have fallen in love with each other ... but still think that the other person does not love them  *headesk*  ... but i love this MN  😍 

and Nupur is so right Mayank and Nupur indeed has a beautiful feel to it  😍

plz do continue soon ... me eagerly waiting for the next update :D
Edited by swati05 - 12 years ago
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ff
i just all the three parts n they r excellent
awesome 
u write very well
do continue soon
thnks a lot for the pm
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part divz... I do have a question though... How did you manager to write the SRK part of the updated... ROFL
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Divya... lol, i m not gonna reserve this time, coz my lazy self will not unreserve later then...lol...

Ok, i love the way u write..."umm, have i said in 1000 times already*..shakes head...so what, hear one more time... :)

Coming to this FF... i love the new turn of story, keeping Mayank and Nupur intact as they were in the show...filmy girl and practical guy...

Reading Nupur' sPOV, i could actually picturise, all the expressions and same for Mayank...esp the snorting at Sheena trying for Mayank by Nupur..."boy, i love this girl, Mayank Sharma indeed needed a one -piece to break him"...

And the best part abt this ff, it takes me back in time, in the era of MN, with me reliving each scene, along with Mayank and Nupur, and it actually feels awesome...

I love u for this and do keep writing...

P.S - Nupur and her SRK..."rolls eyes Mayank style"  πŸ˜•
Edited by annie07 - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Harsha - thanx! :) Do well in ur exam, write a comment in detail once its over :)

@Bhawna - thank u :)

@Ridi - thank u :)

@akki -ok, what would I do without u? :) You had me rolling on the floor with ur Rebecca
black meets Rakhi sawant act 🀣 and yes, it was full too paisa vasoool!!! :D
Initially I thought u r gonna end the comment at "besht phrends" with a dreamy and leave
it at that.. But so glad to see ur comment πŸ€—..and ur decription of the love story
we dint love was howlarious 🀣
Abt MN , thank u :) I love the characters of M & N, it wouldve been wonderful if the
Cvs of MJHT had put in some more effort, but then whats done is done. After a point
we simply replied on Arti to keep MN alive and they did, still imagine how perfect
it would be had the cvs pitched in too. So I try!
Abt the 3rd and first person, truth be told, Its easier this way some things sound great
when said it first person, so I use it to my convenience ;)
Do tell me of it gets absurd.
PS - oh yes I bear the scars of battles old =))
PPS - Tell me which exactly, Quote "I want it this way" unquote I promise to change :)

@Jaee Thank u so much Jaee for those lovely words, I feel elated that it felt real to u :)
I agree, they are not crying because, I think Mayank and Nupur wouldnt really cry unless
they have truly lost the other person, here they dont feel like they have lost each other
so they are basically happy about their side of the love.
oh all the best for ur finals πŸ€— Do well!! :)

@Kanky :)Happy to see u here, u can call me Divya n do away with the dee if u want to πŸ˜†
I read the first part of ur FF, I had loved it, then havent been reading as I was extremely
tied up for about 2 months, Now am free so I'll catch up on everything I missed :)
I agree writing MN in their indigenious form is a blessing especially since they are such
special characters and so many dimensions can be added to them.
U have grown out the MN SRK cheesy stage?? Wow :)) I dont think I'll ever really grow out
of MN πŸ˜† and I dont think I'll ever fall for SRK either.πŸ˜† Its just Nupur and her
brand of SRK love and Mayank, the best kind of guy you can ever find!!
I'll PM u for sure! :)

@Payal yup Payal, I did :(
Abt MJHT no I dont have that channel here πŸ˜† so its no use :( πŸ˜†
I have kind of settled down :D
I hope to keep this mini πŸ˜† cos no matter how hard I try, I write on n on abt MN
Nupur has tht tendency to make everything filmy, so her hero will also be filmy na ;)
then again MAyank tho mayank hai πŸ˜†
I commented on ur FF :)
And please do comment big :) I love reading them !! :)

@arjun-forever Thank u so much, will surely PM u :)

@Amy
ha ha NO PBM re baba 🀣 they are only friends ok?? πŸ˜†
ha ha SRK dialogues, u need to ask Nupur  🀣 I Agree more with MAyank reg SRK 🀣
oh ya, thats one thing, missing Mayur :(
but then we can relive them as well :)
he he typically MN dont u think, they ll know abt the whole world except each other!!
πŸ€— hugs to u too Amy :) I have settled down (pretty much ;D)

@jiya aww Jiya thank u :) I know typically MN, but then thats y they are soo MN :D
and I'm glad u like the thoughts shifting from one to the other:)
Keep reading and commenting :)
I m loving it too (ur comments πŸ˜† )
PS - I'm not sure abt SRK, but M & N sounds prefect together :D :D

@Mou πŸ€— πŸ€—
he he mou, u r cute too just like MN πŸ˜† I love all ur thoughts about MN too πŸ˜†
I agree though they are so sure abt the whole world hmmp :D head desk it is, but then
they are cute n irritating at the same time arent they πŸ˜†
Isnt MAyank always like that, bahar se garam, andar se naram πŸ˜†
cheezy I know =)) but true I guess..
and hmmm there u go, U & Nupur all SRK bhakts πŸ˜† me and Mayank are not babaπŸ˜†
HA ha I remember that Mou, he he :D
and yeah I remember during the sam pre realisation phase everybody including Sg fans
had dubbed him dakkan, poor guy πŸ˜†
Keep writing ur lovely comments Mou :) Love them !! :)

@Valiyah Thank u sooo much for reading and commenting :)

@Manjeet - thank u so much :)

@Mahak Long time :) I know about my old FF, it s been going on for ages now, so I can
totally understand. So good to see u here! :) I m glad u r enjoying reading this MN
though, it makes me very happy when I can get all the old MN fans to read this and relive
what we loved in MN :)
Dont worry I'll keep PM'g :D do read as n when u find time!! :)

@roshnee - ya :) gald u think so too :) Infact I always felt that was one thing about MN
very unusual and different!

@Swati πŸ€— thankuuu :)
he he I love the way everyone is doing headdesk at the typical MN characteristic πŸ˜†
and also dreaming abt it πŸ˜† thats just soo MN πŸ˜†
Thank u soo much swats, do keep commenting:) Will update sooon :D

@Mitali thanku soo much, glad u r liking this, please continue reading n commenting :)

@Deepti  ha ha I like ur doubt :D ha ha u gotta know ur SRK when u r a Nupur fan
:D so there lies ur answer,.even Mayank knows his SRK, tho mein kya cheez hoon!!

@Annie Glad u r writing πŸ˜† Cos u know I love ur comments (said for the 1001st time :D)
I know what u mean, I always imagine their expressions and right, always so perfect 😍
I realise I miss them sooo much :( then I try and keep them alive here there everywhere! :)
PS- We cant do anything abt Nupur and her SRK , sigh, joins u in rolling eyes πŸ˜†