Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-totally consumed by Maaneet!! (Page 13)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
LOL Poor Ashu !! LOL

Hahaa actually Munni saw that he undid the pin on her dupatta with his mouth cuz the next second he took it off .. so I didn't see a kiss there but heck we love closing loops on this show anyway LOL

LOL aww man don't say 50 .. he's the one who initiated this and waited for her answer and she approved so they took the next step na .. I knew they couldn't show much action anyway but I felt another loop closing cuz the first time their relationship took a turn was in this barn like setting in HP when she escapes Brij's talwar and he saves her .. and they took this next step in this setting so there's a definite closure! :P

About the beach oooh yea I even have a setting in my mind .. I mean I've already constructed thousands of Maaneet scenes in my head .. and wish them all to come true .. some have already like wanting to see a Maaneet bike ride .. now it's time for Maaneet motorcycle ride LOL

Me and my fantasies LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LOL Poor Ashu !! LOL

Hahaa actually Munni saw that he undid the pin on her dupatta with his mouth cuz the next second he took it off .. so I didn't see a kiss there but heck we love closing loops on this show anyway LOL

LOL aww man don't say 50 .. he's the one who initiated this and waited for her answer and she approved so they took the next step na .. I knew they couldn't show much action anyway but I felt another loop closing cuz the first time their relationship took a turn was in this barn like setting in HP when she escapes Brij's talwar and he saves her .. and they took this next step in this setting so there's a definite closure! :P

About the beach oooh yea I even have a setting in my mind .. I mean I've already constructed thousands of Maaneet scenes in my head .. and wish them all to come true .. some have already like wanting to see a Maaneet bike ride .. now it's time for Maaneet motorcycle ride LOL

Me and my fantasies LOL

Why Poor her? Do you know how much I have to convince her to saty away from I-F Darn you guys are addictive for her. I had to promise her to be around more often so that People won't say ashu has disappeared. She is totally weirdLOL
Ofcourse we love loop closures, hehe I see it in a different way, the cottage scene of Roop Tera Mastana he said we would have taken the relationship to the next level right now but I didn't because I want to know your feelings and she replied in the tent scene. In the current track she didn't take much time but replied with an instant and they went on with it.

Same here, aww Motorcycle ride I had that too, the ride should be at night though when everything is quiet and all you can hear is them.They can stop by for some late-night ice creamEmbarrassedand lick it off her cheek or nose if it ends up there.

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 16 May 2011 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

LOOOL!! You two are a crackup LOL 

Ooohh yea even the RTM moment gets closed here :)

Oh man Anu you're making my fantasies go wild again with that one! And I've always pictured their motorcycle ride with them in black leather clothing .. well at least for Maan .. and yea they can stop for late night ice cream too why not .. trust Geet to stop for Gol Gappe instead ! ROFL

Z

Anwesha_02

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

LOOOL!! You two are a crackup LOL 

Ooohh yea even the RTM moment gets closed here :)

Oh man Anu you're making my fantasies go wild again with that one! And I've always pictured their motorcycle ride with them in black leather clothing .. well at least for Maan .. and yea they can stop for late night ice cream too why not .. trust Geet to stop for Gol Gappe instead ! ROFL

Z
haha YeahLOL

Trust me I've got wilder fantasies I am trying to be Innocent hereEmbarrassedYes I was going to mention Gol gappe but how will the paani end up on any part of the face, unless geet bathes with the paani of her paani puri. Licking ice-cream off the face is much deliciousEmbarrassed

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 16 May 2011 at 8:26am

mechantefilleroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
LOL Anu is the ice cream part from personal experience? LOL Yes yes .. ice cream is able to stick better on your face than paani puri :P  

Z

Anwesha_02mechantefille

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

LOL Anu is the ice cream part from personal experience? LOL Yes yes .. ice cream is able to stick better on your face than paani puri :P  

Z
Yep it isLOLWhen they were having the ice-cream on their honeymoon in the restaurant I wanted that but oh well its not too late they can still have it at night on the streets of delhi.Embarrassed
Anyway I got to leave now or My Saddu Boss urf my patidev will kill me..LOL

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 16 May 2011 at 8:28am

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
OOOhh your boss is your hubby huh ? Wink 

Arrite catch ya later! HugSay hi to Ashu for me (maybe not or else she'd be reminded of IF LOL)

Bye! :)

Z

Go to top