•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So bribary was practiced from that era itself 🀣

Yesterday Ambik offered to the rakshak reward if he keeps his mouth shut, and giving extra large smile he accepted to cheat his Raja, uff
 dear sudha100, both gud & bad prevail simultaneously evrywhr, so dont worry abt it.
yes bribary have been practiced from the first day of civilization...
Ya true

I also liked What Acharya chanakya said, the Raja who cant even provide food for the praja(in this case woman), should be ashamed of himself of calling Raja...

Wonder our netas have ever heard of this, they are busy filling their pockets and for their 5-6 generations  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jhum_86

yes bribary have been practiced from the first day of civilization...
πŸ‘
Originally posted by polly_03

dear sudha100, both gud & bad prevail simultaneously evrywhr, so dont worry abt it.
πŸ‘
Originally posted by sudha100

Ya true

I also liked What Acharya chanakya said, the Raja who cant even provide food for the praja(in this case woman), should be ashamed of himself of calling Raja...

Wonder our netas have ever heard of this, they are busy filling their pockets and for their 5-6 generations  πŸ˜†

seriously dear, wen i listen to Chanakya's words, i really feel dat may b we gift dis so called "neta"s wid Chanakya's Nitishatra & Arthashastra, at least dey wud get an idea how to rule d country & manage d economy as well. i wonder if ne1 from dem watches dis show !!
It's old saying ...kutte ki dum ko 10 saal bhi pipe mein daal ke rakho woh tedhi hi rehti hai and laton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante...humare desh ke politicians ka kuch nahi hone wala chahe jitna bhi shastra suna do...agar gyaan baatne se log sudhar jaate toh mahabharat ka itna bada yudh na hota and Chanakya ko Dhannu ke liye itni badi planning na karni padtiπŸ˜‰