Disha's Pregnancy track opening up - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by radpat25

But they failed to show the GROWTH...thanks to the abrupt ending of BT track...or should we say thanks to SP and low TRPs...moreover they had ample time to show GROWTH in  the lead characters but they were busy potraying them as cartoon and champu and wat not...anyways i dont mind showing diseases except that its should be shown logically...now again in this amnesia track...they are messing up with medical part...by showing illogical treatment...ishaan not being told abt his marital status...chalo...dont tell him everything right now...but you cant keep on watching suhaana being shown as mrs talwar,inder ilesh making FUN of it,family not telling him anything till ishaan gets his memory back...in all this if they manage to show GROWTH in their characters...i would be happy and surprised

pass or fail is never guaranteed in this profession I guess else all movies n soaps will become hits. what works for the audience is very difficult to comprehend. The intention may be right but if the execution falters then everything goes for a toss.

So the main intention of all tracks in SGP is to show growth in the characters but actually whether it reflects on the screen or not is different. CV's keep trying with various tracks some work for us and some don't but both the CV;s and the audience never stop as they both believe that ek na ek track toh chalega.

So isi ummeed ke saath ki har 2 average tracks ke baad ek awesome track aayega hum bus yehi chahte hain ki this show should go on. But never ending toh ho nahin sakta par haan jab tak aa raha hai use aane dete hai why stop unless there is something better.
@radpat...i never watch shows for the leads...πŸ˜†
here sushaan were different...earlier it was more abt suhana learning abt family...and ishaan loving suhana...that was good...but when S came and sushaan got together...it has been more of Sushaan...now that all their exams(meaning testing time..πŸ˜†) will be over after amnesia...iam waiting for the family members tracks...everyone...from dadaji to meeti...πŸ˜† they need not even have a sushaan main track...their involvement in the family tracks will be much better and mature...
A girl phoned me and said, "Come on over. There's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home!

@Tejesh🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by 111192

A girl phoned me and said, "Come on over. There's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home!

@Tejesh🀣

Mujhe laga ise bhi tum chichora comment hee bologi...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

Mujhe laga ise bhi tum chichora comment hee bologi...πŸ˜†

BTW I wanna Comment ...Chichoraly ...But control Myself keeping Maan Maryada of this forum in my Mind πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

BTW I wanna Comment ...Chichoraly ...But control Myself keeping Maan Maryada of this forum in my Mind πŸ˜†

From when on did u start worrying about the Maan maryaada of this forum...You were the first one to go beyond the maryaada ki seema...πŸ˜†

From when on did u start worrying about the Maan maryaada of this forum...You were the first one to go beyond the maryaada ki seema...πŸ˜†

Jis Din Se Apna Apni Sari Maryadaein Torni Suru Kardi Thi πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

BTW Wich Maryada Ki Sheema I break?? πŸ˜†

Jis Din Se Apna Apni Sari Maryadaein Torni Suru Kardi Thi πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

BTW Wich Maryada Ki Sheema I break?? πŸ˜†

Sheema aunty ko beech mein kyun laa rahe ho...🀣

Sheema aunty ko beech mein kyun laa rahe ho...🀣

Oops Boo Boo Ho Gaya  πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

Oops Boo Boo Ho Gaya  πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

vaise Sheema aunty toh sach mein Maryaada ki moorat hai ...No one can break that moorat...🀣