Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh well...this ilesh job track was left halfway...but good they have started with it again...actually now the only story which remains to be told is of panna,rest all is twists and turns 😕 and stretching...one thing is good for the makers...its such a huge family that you can still have a story for every member and keep on running the show for 2-3 years...but that would not be a story but just khechna...which i dont want...it should be short and sweet...bus ek request..show atleast one SENSIBLE ishaan-suhana track before ending the show......and no more diseases pls 😕

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree Radhika it's like CV,s are saying

Mujh say pheli see Mohabat
Meray mehboob na maang.

( a very famous poem from Faiz Ahmed Faiz, meaning don't ask me my beloved the same kind of love I had for you, so cv,s are saying don't ask them for the same SGP any more!!!)
radpat25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I agree Radhika it's like CV,s are saying

Mujh say pheli see Mohabat
Meray mehboob na maang.

( a very famous poem from Faiz Ahmed Faiz, meaning don't ask me my beloved the same kind of love I had for you, so cv,s are saying don't ask them for the same SGP any more!!!)

Nice verse sheemadi...but dont they know...true love happens only once...😕...actually SGP WAS a story bound show...there was no place for unnecessary stuff...once the story of all the characters is told...they should beautifully end it...i think...bcoz all this diseases...marriages...and things following thereafter will continue and are neverending...but can we call it a STORY...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Nice verse sheemadi...but dont they know...true love happens only once...😕...actually SGP WAS a story bound show...there was no place for unnecessary stuff...once the story of all the characters is told...they should beautifully end it...i think...bcoz all this diseases...marriages...and things following thereafter will continue and are neverending...but can we call it a STORY...

Yes We Can...
Why not?? Life is not rosy every day...There are ups and downs...And on top of that its a joint family..every couple, every member will have a story to tell..will have their share of ups and downs...
having said that anything forced upon the characters will not work and any drag is a big no no...as long as they stick to the characterization it should be fine and worth a watch.

radpat25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Yes We Can...
Why not?? Life is not rosy every day...There are ups and downs...And on top of that its a joint family..every couple, every member will have a story to tell..will have their share of ups and downs...
having said that anything forced upon the characters will not work and any drag is a big no no...as long as they stick to the characterization it should be fine and worth a watch.

I agree...showing ups and downs in the life of the characters is indeed a part of the story...that is wat we are watching in SGP...but disha getting pregnant...then ppl want suhana to get pregnant...then someone will want ishika to get married...then deepak...and it goes on and on...atleast i dont find it interesting...most characters back stories have been explored and met a logical conclusion...be it ishaan-suhaana,deepak-radhabua...only stories which remain to conclude are of panna...badimaa...if they want to,rajni backstory..i heard its good...but will they show it??... and deepak-sanju love track...if it happens...thats it...as far as ishaan-suhaana is concerned...they havent framed a new interesting story around them which could show their character growth..all we see is suhaana falling sick...and now ishaan...now u vl say illness is also part of life...agreed...but how long can you sustain this...atleast for me...its not a story.
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me its not the track, but the way the track is handled which will determine its success or failure. Also there should be a reason for opening up a particular track. The motivation should not be just like lets get X married or Y pregnant. A track should be opened to show some new aspect of life or a new view of a relationship or something meaningful, otherwise the track will become meaningless, at least for me. At least this is what I expect from SGP. 

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@radpat25 the intention of all these illness tracks is to see growth in Suhana and Ishaan's characters. How life teaches all its lessons one by one is what is shown? There is nothing like logical ending in a fiction based show. But still if we need to look for logic then we should be looking @ Suhana becoming a complete woman. And I don't mean to say pregnancy will make her complete but yaa she needs to go through even that to understand the meaning of being a mother.

And coming to the side tracks they need to gel with the main track. Even I am not for unnecessary tracks just to fill the episode.   

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i dont watch SGP for Sushaan...so i wont mind if their track is being sidelined for sometime and others get importance...
we have soo many things that can be showed...so many things that suhana should know abt the family...it need not necessarily be a couple's track...it can be a family track as such too...
whatever they show...there should be some meaning attached to it...thats what i expect...
radpat25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

@radpat25 the intention of all these illness tracks is to see growth in Suhana and Ishaan's characters. How life teaches all its lessons one by one is what is shown? There is nothing like logical ending in a fiction based show. But still if we need to look for logic then we should be looking @ Suhana becoming a complete woman. And I don't mean to say pregnancy will make her complete but yaa she needs to go through even that to understand the meaning of being a mother.

And coming to the side tracks they need to gel with the main track. Even I am not for unnecessary tracks just to fill the episode.   

But they failed to show the GROWTH...thanks to the abrupt ending of BT track...or should we say thanks to SP and low TRPs...moreover they had ample time to show GROWTH in  the lead characters but they were busy potraying them as cartoon and champu and wat not...anyways i dont mind showing diseases except that its should be shown logically...now again in this amnesia track...they are messing up with medical part...by showing illogical treatment...ishaan not being told abt his marital status...chalo...dont tell him everything right now...but you cant keep on watching suhaana being shown as mrs talwar,inder ilesh making FUN of it,family not telling him anything till ishaan gets his memory back...in all this if they manage to show GROWTH in their characters...i would be happy and surprised
radpat25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i dont watch SGP for Sushaan...so i wont mind if their track is being sidelined for sometime and others get importance...
we have soo many things that can be showed...so many things that suhana should know abt the family...it need not necessarily be a couple's track...it can be a family track as such too...
whatever they show...there should be some meaning attached to it...thats what i expect...

@bold...even i dont watch it for them,bcoz all the IS tracks since S track have been total dissappointment for me...there was a ray of hope with BT track but 😕...and amnesia track is bearable only bcoz of ragini's flawless acting...infact at one point i was watching the show only for the side tracks...