'Shah Rukh should learn to control his anger'

Posted: 12 years ago

Shah Rukh has one hell of a temper which many fear. And if you don't believe us, ask Roshan Abbas. Roshan, who is debuting as a director with 'Always Kabhi Kabhi' says he has seen the rage in SRK and hopes for a cool dose of something for this hot headed man.

Sanskruti Editor, Sanskriti - Thursday 12 May 2011 3:58 PM IST

Shah Rukh has one hell of a temper which many fear. And if you don't believe us, ask Roshan Abbas. Roshan, who is debuting as a director with 'Always Kabhi Kabhi' says he has seen the rage in SRK and hopes for a cool dose of something for this hot headed man. " Shah Rukh Khan is a big name in the industry and a very intelligent person. But I feel he should learn to control his anger. My team and I have never been a victim to his anger but I have seen him lose his temper at the drop of a hat which creates a fear of SRK. I believe a person with so much perfection and personality should stay away from such temper tantrums," says Roshan Abbas.

'Always Kabhi Kabhi' is produced under SRK's banner, 'Red Chillies Entertainment' and Shah Rukh plays the narrator to this youth centric film. Speaking about his experience of working with the Badshah of Bollywood, Roshan says, "Shah Rukh's presence makes a huge difference for a movie. I asked him to be a part of the promos also because his words act as magnet for the audience. SRK gave me complete freedom and never interfered while making the film. He wanted the newcomers to give a natural performance so that the Indian youth can relate to it." And for the newcomers here, the film stars Ali Fazal, Giselle Monteiro and Zoa Morani playing main characters. The film releases on June 17.

Sorry if posted before...😊😊

Shah Rukh should learn to control his anger*

^  *HangeR.

*cough* *cough* 

😉

🥺.. What's wrong with him.. :(
Srk's anger fears many. ROFL when he gets angry he becomes fearsome ?
He should learn to act first🤣
He's harmless..What will he do, bite you 😊  Roshan would welcome it:), but yea he had a temper during the early 90's into the mid he even slapped Subhash Ghai. He's not the same person now in 2011 :)
@ kabeer. He slapped SG its true? Mean act .
Movies Promotion Starts ðŸ¤£
Even I doubt that this is just a publicity stunt for promotion becoz had their been any issues btw srk n the director the media would have reported it earlier...
I thought SRK is very good at controlling tempers.He knows how to avoid controversies.