Naina to talk to Aai after the 2 proposals

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel after she recieves the 2 rings of proposals from Daksh and Abhi she will be confused in what to do. Thus i think she will to Aai for advise and see if she has any problems if she accepts Daksh's proposal even after her promise to her.

Aai wont have a problem with her accepting Daksh proposal as she is very fond of Naina and would love her as her Daughter in Law. This will make Naina feel that she isnt Betraying Aai and make her feel much better.

So it will make her decision of who to choose out of Daksh and Abhi much easier as she will choose the one she is close to and Loves.

And that person is our very own hero Daksh as she loves him! ;)

Seems a logical and sensible outcome dont u think friends? ðŸ˜ƒ

Plz comment with your thoughts ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it would be sensible, but i don't think she wil speak to aai, bcos she will feel lyk she's betraying her. but maybe later aai and/or abhi will realise for themselves and say she has no problem and get them married.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yar i agree with u... hope ayi doesnt follow rohini's path and agree for a DAKSHNA revolution ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys i dont think that naina may talk to aai
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i thnk it is a nice track...
hope she will accept daksh's ring...
Agar usane daksha ki ring nahi leli toh kal do dil toot jayenge ek daksh ka aur ek mera...hehehe ðŸ˜†