Am Back... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sarah i knw but try taking more opinions coz surgery wud break ur back even more..

for us ladies back pains r very common but with u now its worse..

lax i know story has been ruined but what to do 

unless  cvs just surprise the viewers in the end
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i ll consult more with docs...

lax & di me have to go my back is paining...
catch u later
have a good time..

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mad these guys are Di..Why would anyone take this sjhow off air?? Imagine has no other gud show...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
pata nahi lax did u get to rid all the posts u missed

and sara ya u need to lie down  and did doc ask to put some support
talkie14 thumbnail
I read a lot of them Di..I;m so irritated at whatz happeninšŸ˜”
chatterbox thumbnail
oh well  i think now only  10 episodes r left so whatever has to happen wud happen in these 10 episodes only. wish t hey had even a months extension then it wud hv been bettr mama mami took too much footage
talkie14 thumbnail
Maama & Maami are all over the place...Rubbish na Di..How can u end the show so abruptly...
chatterbox thumbnail
yaar ratan show was in pipeline for long time.  and there was talks which show shud make place for it.  it seems total planning failure it is.. they had two reality shows in feb that slot cud have been kept for ratan na or they cud hv reserved it and extended both kmh and gkd to one hr shows 

then the story cud hv moved ahead btter..
and in rush to end the story now so much wrong steps r shown

yday that pratigya by pihu confirms she is pihu not arpita but just hope there is last min change again

ashish says they came with bang they wud go with bang  and some thing abt performance that all wud remember

bt i m thinking he is hinting for a tragic end  of avdesh here where he wud deliver his best again
talkie14 thumbnail
I am sure he was really disapointed too Di but obviously he is not going to tell us na.. Usse apna next project dhoondna padega na di..Anyways haven't u noticed that he always says he tweets to questions & not 2 people..Hez very sweet par he is in a profession where he needs publicity..I notice that hez not saying anything abt his next project also...I'm sure it was a jolt out of the blue for everyone...
chatterbox thumbnail
ya wel bt then they r professionals  so they wud wait for next project and if for ashish ekta is there he need not worry, except i dont like ekta projects  ha ha