Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Betty leaves EM (BLF)

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Betty's Office
Betty is packing personal things into a bag when Armando walks in and slams the door and the folders on her desk asking her Why, Why did you not tell me that you knew about the letter? Betty angrily replies, Why? The better question is Why, doctor, why did you betray me and play with my feelings and my heart, when you knew I was unconditional for you! When you knew that I had given my life for you! When you knew of my past disastrous love life, and still you kept romancing me and planning things with Dr. Calderon! Why did you damage me this way? Why did you coldly plan that you were going to fire me. Armando tries to explain that things changed along the way and Betty very angrily tells him to stop lying! That early this morning she overheard him and Doctor Calderon planning where they were going to exile her! That was to protect you Beatriz, It's not how you think! Betty says, no, it's not how I think!, It's how this letter described it! She shoves the letter into the plastic bag (where all the other cards and gifts were) and says, I have to leave now. Armando tries to stop her. He blocks her and hugs her tightly telling her Don't leave Don't leave. You are my life! You have to listen to me Beatriz, please stay, I adore you, please listen to me! Marcela interrupts them and demands to know why they are hugging. Armando says they are arguing and that he has to talk to Betty. Marcela tells him that the meeting is waiting on him that the meeting is important. Armando tells her that talking to Beatriz is important too. Margarita, walks in and angrily tells Armando to go to the meeting. Armando begs Betty to wait for him but she tells him she wont, Marcela says, good I hope you do leave! The three of them leave and as Betty is also about to leave her phone rings.

The caller is Cata who wants to know if she has resigned yet. Betty says yes!. And how are you? Cata asks, Badly, Doa Catalina. I'm sorry Betty! Look are you finally going to travel with me? Yes yes! Betty replies. Cata then explains that instead of Miami they are going to go to Cartagena to work on the Beauty Peageant. She asks if she is still interested, that she still needs an assistant. Betty says, yes yes. CAta will call her within the hour because they will travel that afternoon. The sad melancholic music plays, as Betty walks out of her office slowly looking around.

The hallway
El Cuartel wants an explanation, she tells them that she can't that she must leave. How is that? They want to know how she will leave without explaining to them. Have we been such bad friends to you?

No no, it's just that they want me out of here.

Then we'll call you tonight. Betty says, not to do that because she will be traveling out of Bogota that afternoon. Then we need a 911.

Back in the meeting
Plans procede to choose a new president. Temporarily, however, they choose Don Roberto, until they meet again to do a proper vote.

In the restroom
Betty explains to her friends that she has had to quit. That she is not the Betty that they think she is. That she will talk to them later, but that she must now leave and get stronger, until she can feel like she can once again look at the world without shame, she will then return. They asked her about the big bag and Betty tells them it's just trash, that she has to thow it outside. All of them are crying as Betty further explains (when they asked her about her boyfriend) that even that is an illusion.

In the hallway
Marcela walks out of the meeting room and Patricia wants details. She tells her not now that she has to go get some papers for Don Roberto. As they are speaking El Cuartel comes out crying with Betty following after them. Sofia says, Betty even though we are no longer going to be co-workers, could we at least still remain friends? Betty says, of course, I adore all of you! Inesita and Betty hug. Aura Maria is patting Betty's back as tears keep rolling down their faces.

Marcela - (with a harsh tone) What are you still doing here?

Betty - I was saying goodbye to my friends. I was just leaving

Marcela - One moment what is in that bag?

Betty - It's trash

Marcela insists on seeing the contents right now, or else she is going to call security. Betty tries to warn her that it's not convinient. Marcela insists, and Betty says then they should do it in private. Marcela takes her to her office. El Cuartel is in shock and Patricia wants to call security. Marcela tells Patricia that she will not call anyone until she gives the order.

Marcela's office
Come in. what is in there that should not be seen in public. Betty warns her that what she is about to see is something that Don Armando failed to disclose in the meeting and that it is part of the plan to save Ecomoda. Marcela dumps the content on to her desk and finds ALL THE CARDS, ALL THE GIFTS! (Heart attack moment here) Marcela is reading a card that Armando had given Betty, and she asks Betty, Armando wrote this for you? Supposedly, Betty replies. Marcela then reads another card that speaks of the night they made love. It can't be that Armando fell in love with you? Marcela asks as she is crying. Don't tell me that you are the woman that he hid so much. Don't tell me you were his lover!. Don't tell me he fell in love with you!. Betty tells her maybe I was his lover, but he did not fall in love with me, and in reality, he didn't write any of those cards. Betty hands Marcela The Letter of instructions and tells her that once she reads the letter she will understands all his strange behaviour but that at the end she will see that he still loves her (Marcela) and that in the end it is she (Betty) who came out losing. Betty proceeds to tell her she will now meet her promise and leave forever. Betty leaves Marcela reading the letter! Marcela cries in silence.

Hallway by the elevator
Betty comes out like a zombie. El cuartel want to know what happened? Betty says, she will call them later. Patricia wants to call security to check Betty, and Betty yells at Patricia telling her nobody touches me! The elevator door opens and El Cuartel tell Betty with a hand motion to leave, as Sandra blocks Patricia, who is screaming that she is going to turn them in. Marcela walks out of her office and Patricia tells her about Betty leaving, and Marcela tells her she gave her the ok to leave.

OUTSIDE ECOMODA -- (Kleenex time) Melancholic music
Wilson opens the front door for Betty to come out. He asks her, Are you leaving Doctora?

Betty nods and says, 'till later Wilson.

Betty walks slowly on the sidewalk to the front of the phone booth. There she stops and begins to cry. Wilson comes to her side and wants to know if something is wrong. Betty turns around, gaining composure, and shakes his hand and says, Goodbye Wilson! Betty slowly paces back on the sidewalk in front of Ecomoda, as the beautiful melancholic music continuess playing. :-( :-( :-( She approaches the Mercedes, and she touches it slowly as she walks away from it, towards the street, where she calls the bus to stop. Music still playing Betty sits in the bus and her face glances at Ecomoda as the bus leaves!

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thanx, from moday JJKN is on fire
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Wow! Thank you, that was great to read. I'm even more excited for next week's episodes now!!

Edited by Deli - 20 February 2005 at 9:12am
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thnxx!! ....from monday.. JJKN is definitely going to be on FIRE ..... i seriously don't think i can wait for monday now! .....
Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I think I mite cry 2day! LOL

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Starryskies for the update.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~