FF: FANAA...tere pyaar main.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey..its really good i loved it:)pls update soon i am waiting:)
Nice concept
Continue soon
Add me 2 ur PM list please
Edited by pari_smart - 12 years ago

CHAPTER 4: THE CRASH

The sun rises and the first beam falls on face of Pia. Pia is still thinking about the man she met.

Misha: Pia! Kya kar rhi ho. Get ready fast. Am waiting

P: cuming mish! And how u up early?

M: don't bother. Birdie ne sone nhi diya...raat bhar 'hi Danish'..'kaise ho Danish'...'luv u Danish'...jaise Danish na hua koi deewana hua...hey Pia it rhymes..hehe

P: kya nonsense bol rhi ho...chalo m ready

Pia and Misha reach the college.  T comes wid her gang.

T: hey tumne K ko dekha kya??

M: kyu? Tumhe kya uske saath bhajan par jaana hai...jaake kisi aur se pucho...I don't hav tome for bimbos..

T: shut up! U freak

At that moment a black car arises. Everyone are just staring at the car. Slowly the gate opens and there enters the new hot sensation of town..ABHAY RAICHAND

T: wow...got it...yeh hoga mera new bf

M: not again!

Pia is just staring at him. She cant believe it's the same person who saved her life.

P: mish! Yahi hai who..usi ne meri jaan bachayi thi

Abhay walks through the campus. All girls are just staring at him...so as Pia. Pia walks forward and tries to talk to him

P: hey.. do u remember me..kal tumne meri jaan bachayi thi..thanks once again

A: oh plz..tum ladkiyo ko koi kaam nhi hai kya? Hamesha baat karne ka mauka dundhti rehti ho

P: tumne meri jaan bachayi thi isliye sirf thanks bolne ayi thi...apne aap ko itni importance mat do

A: as I told u before...I DON'T CARE

Abhay walks away. Pia is just staring at him.

M: hey pia! Kahan chali gayi thi thi? Kya hua?

Misha sees Pia staring at him.

Misha: Abhay raichand...uska naam hai. All bimbos going mad...woh kitna hot hai..kitna handsome hai...woh  yeh hai aur pata nhi kya kya hai...ab yeh mat kehna who tumhe bhi acha laga..

P: no mish...he is the most arrogant, rude, batameez person I have ever met. Lets go misha.

In the mean time kabir arises in the college. He sees abhay's car parked in his place. Abhay comes to the same place

K: hey dude! Dats my place. Tum apni car kahin aur park karo

A: kyu? Tumhara naam likha hai?

K: yes..likha hai

A: kahan...mujhe nhi dikh rha hai...srry but not srry

Pia and misha cumes to the same place.

M: kabir chodo..chalo yahan se

P: ya..plz ...mish! Kabir! Tum chalo main aati hu.

Kabir and misha leaves. Pia starts moving towards library. Abhay is still standing in parking lot. Suddenly Angad driving his car in full speed arrives. He is unable to control it. Abhay sees that the car is about to crash Pia.

A: Maithili just watch out!

Pia turns and sees a car coming toward her. Abhay runs towards her and pulls Pia away thus damaging the car all by himself. Pia watches each of his action and is shocked. Abhay leaves and Pia is still staring at him.

Abhay reaches home. All are waiting for him.

Haseena: abhay! Are u out of ur mind? How dare u expose us like this? Tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho?

A: toh kya karta..marne deta ?

H: abhay! She is not Maithili

S: mom relax...aisa kuch nhi hua hai...I wil take care of it. Vaise bhi bahut time se masti nhi ki hai..hehe

H: siddharth its not a joke

A: plz...I will take care of it.. I will fix it.

On the other hand, Pia is still thinking that how can abhay run so fast?How can he damage the car? Who is Maithili? She decides to look for some answers. She tells everything to misha and panchi but they still don't believe it.

Next day, in college misha tells everything to kabir. This incident spreads like fire.

T: K! tumhe pata hai abhay ne car damage kia. Who bhi haathon se

K: so wat?

T: OMG!!! he is so strong

Ruhi: who aisa kaise kar sakta..i mean koi bhi normal insaan

Abhay overhears everything. He decides to confront pia.

Abhay: pia wait! Yeh kya kar rhi hu. Rumours kyu faila rhi hu

P: tumne who car kaise damage ki...aur tum itni jaldi mujh tak kaise aaye...and who is Maithili? Tumne mujhe uss naam se kyu pukara?

A: yeh mere sawal ka jawab nhi hai

P: mere bhi nhi hai

A: mere bare main baatein karna bandh karo

P: tum mujhe batao sach kya hai

A: maine dekha uss car ko aur bas bacha liya...car ko maine damage nhi kiya...woh kisi se takra gayi thi

P: I don't believe u...woh kisi se nhi takrayi thi

A: accept it or leave it...I don't care

P: tum itne arrogant kyu ho?

A: tum sawal bahot puchti hu..

Abhay leaves Pia alone. Pia is still thinking and she realizes that something is wrong. She decides that its time for some honest answers.

Plz comment..I will update next part soon... Pia will get close to the truth soon and possibly know the truth too in coming chapters...

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ifrah.

hey..its really good i loved it:)pls update soon i am waiting:)

thanks...and next part is updated
cool👏... the part was really nice🤗 ...one question- is mathili evil and is she gonna cm bak😕... loved the update❤️... continue soon and add me to ur pm list😃
Originally posted by mino1997

cool👏... the part was really nice🤗 ...one question- is mathili evil and is she gonna cm bak😕... loved the update❤️... continue soon and add me to ur pm list😃

u hav to wait for dat...u wil cum to knw...thanks
Originally posted by peehu24

thanks...and next part is updated
yeah thanks for updating soon:)i like this abhay rude,arrogent and attitude..;)i just loved it:)
and pm me:)Edited by ifrah. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ifrah.

yeah thanks for updating soon:)i like this abhay rude,arrogent and attitude..;)i just loved it:)

even i enjoy rude abhay...vivian rocks😊