Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB, SBS update- Party time LINKs ADDED (Page 4)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

U me aur tv link

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107165&Itemid=157

Have added d link but it's not working dii, i replace * with tv and forum but still not working...Confused

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi, do u have SBS link? Smile

yaa hami di just posted it...Smile i'm adding it to main page...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by telstra

thanks for the description yaara i amShocked after seeing monica kesar and ankit cheapsters loved arhaan pooja and peral mam

Even ashmita and anupamji were behaving nicely, all four of them were not shown doning dance with others, were busy in talking to each other...Smile
hmm i agree u know it was too much i am still thinking about nainaji yaara what she was uppto its her depression or what if people do such silly actes people will gossip but she looses her respect in my eyes after this btw i liked ashmita also looking very graceful but i noticed one thing in arhaan no signs that he think himself a bifg star or a star for that matter so humble down to earth its very difficult to see such people around Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umatanudrashtidhakarnbabithaj

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
well i find monica and ankit were trying to gain media attention and ankit was busy dancing with kesar, and monica was flirting with radhe, they both were trying to ignore each other but still trying to prove something to eachothers
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi, do u have SBS link? Smile

yaa hami di just posted it...Smile i'm adding it to main page...

thanks yaar...Smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

thanks for the description yaara i amShocked after seeing monica kesar and ankit cheapsters loved arhaan pooja and peral mam

Even ashmita and anupamji were behaving nicely, all four of them were not shown doning dance with others, were busy in talking to each other...Smile
hmm i agree u know it was too much i am still thinking about nainaji yaara what she was uppto its her depression or what if people do such silly actes people will gossip but she looses her respect in my eyes after this btw i liked ashmita also looking very graceful but i noticed one thing in arhaan no signs that he think himself a bifg star or a star for that matter so humble down to earth its very difficult to see such people around Smile

Ab anupamji ki company ka kuch toh phayeda  hi na...Big smileLOLLOL jokes apart, i lykd that arhaan puja ashmita or anupamji were not doing such sily things lyk other cast. Arhaan also danced at the 100 epi sucsses party but that was soo nice to wacth him dancing...nooofence but not lyk d way ankit was behaving on the name of doing dance...IMO...Embarrassed

Edited by Pragati.T - 14 May 2011 at 5:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closedtanudrashtitelstrababithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

yaa i noticed that too...monice and some others were making a show of themselves but AB, PG and AS were  calm, quiet and also dignity personified ...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closeda_umatanudrashtibabithajtelstra

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Omg it took monika 4hrs for that makeup but still she looked like Aunty.Why she want to look young than her age.Arhaan,Pooja,Ashmita and Parvati were decent.Manmohan line mar raha tha Monika ko.

Go to top