SBB, SBS update- Party time LINKs ADDED - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

thanks for the description yaara i am😲 after seeing monica kesar and ankit cheapsters loved arhaan pooja and peral mam

Even ashmita and anupamji were behaving nicely, all four of them were not shown doning dance with others, were busy in talking to each other...😊
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
U me aur tv link

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107165&Itemid=157
SBS link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=535529
hi, do u have SBS link? 😊
Originally posted by HamiSky

U me aur tv link

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107165&Itemid=157

Have added d link but it's not working dii, i replace * with tv and forum but still not working...😕
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi, do u have SBS link? 😊

yaa hami di just posted it...Smile i'm adding it to main page...
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Even ashmita and anupamji were behaving nicely, all four of them were not shown doning dance with others, were busy in talking to each other...😊
hmm i agree u know it was too much i am still thinking about nainaji yaara what she was uppto its her depression or what if people do such silly actes people will gossip but she looses her respect in my eyes after this btw i liked ashmita also looking very graceful but i noticed one thing in arhaan no signs that he think himself a bifg star or a star for that matter so humble down to earth its very difficult to see such people around Smile
well i find monica and ankit were trying to gain media attention and ankit was busy dancing with kesar, and monica was flirting with radhe, they both were trying to ignore each other but still trying to prove something to eachothers
Originally posted by Pragati.T

yaa hami di just posted it...😊 i'm adding it to main page...

thanks yaar...😊
Originally posted by telstra

hmm i agree u know it was too much i am still thinking about nainaji yaara what she was uppto its her depression or what if people do such silly actes people will gossip but she looses her respect in my eyes after this btw i liked ashmita also looking very graceful but i noticed one thing in arhaan no signs that he think himself a bifg star or a star for that matter so humble down to earth its very difficult to see such people around 😊

Ab anupamji ki company ka kuch toh phayeda  hi na...😃😆😆 jokes apart, i lykd that arhaan puja ashmita or anupamji were not doing such sily things lyk other cast. Arhaan also danced at the 100 epi sucsses party but that was soo nice to wacth him dancing...nooofence but not lyk d way ankit was behaving on the name of doing dance...IMO...😳
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago