Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Naina to accept Daksh proposal

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all, all of you must have seen the Maha Episode Promo where she is holding 2 rings which means she got a proposal from Daksh and Abhi? Then in the promo it showed Naina and Daksh in the new banner for the show?

If you put 2 and 2 together, then theres a likely chance that she says 'YES' to Daksh proposal!! 😃

People are saying shes going to accept Abhis proposals as way to shut up Rohini but thats just being petty and childish and she wont be like that when it comes to marriage!

So if the evidence from the Promo adds up, then theres a high chance she says yes to Daksh proposal 👏 and on the way to become Mrs Daksh Patwardan!!😆

Do you all agree with my thoughts? Comment plz 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if daksh proposes, which i don't think he is. she would say not to both, i think.
i think the two rings mean maybe she realises that she luvs daksh, and thats y she is in a dilemma.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i hope she goes for daksh 😃 but i dnt think daksh'd propose her after abhi's proposal 🤔
btw im also one of the people who r saying that she might choose abhi 😆

yr can u post promo link if u hv? 😃
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am in a dilemma as to whom she is going to choose...
Mo710 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i hope she goes for daksh 😃 but i dnt think daksh'd propose her after abhi's proposal 🤔

btw im also one of the people who r saying that she might choose abhi 😆

yr can u post promo link if u hv? 😃

Simple matter of fact is that she wont say yes to Abhi and choose him as she doesnt love him so why are people saying that she might choose the 'cartoon' over her 'hero'? 😕 U know which is which!!

Daksh does propose as the promo has shown with the 2 rings so we can settle that cant we!!

So Naina has a decision to make and her choice will be Daksh as that is whats Destined to happen in the show! 😉 If not you can say the show is going to get 0 TRP so she will choose Daksh! I can sense it! 😃

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as much as i'd like daksh to propose to her and naina to accept. defo they wil end up together eventually. but that banner of them holding each other was also seen after the love triangle promo.
i would like naina to realise she loves daksh before he proposes to her only then can she truly mean it before she says yes
and i'm pretty sure naina won't say yes to abhi or that she loves him
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mo710

Simple matter of fact is that she wont say yes to Abhi and choose him as she doesnt love him so why are people saying that she might choose the 'cartoon' over her 'hero'? 😕 U know which is which!!

Daksh does propose as the promo has shown with the 2 rings so we can settle that cant we!!

So Naina has a decision to make and her choice will be Daksh as that is whats Destined to happen in the show! 😉 If not you can say the show is going to get 0 TRP so she will choose Daksh! I can sense it! 😃

aaawww dnt call abhi a cartoon... he's so sweet 😳 he's not a bad guy to be hated 
the only mistake he has done is to fall for naina ... 

i bet the trp's won't fall to 0 kyunke chahey kuch bhi hojaye we will get Dakshna in the end 😍😍
but if she chooses abhi (not bcz she loves him but might be to prevent further argues in the house) then the story will be quite interesting 😛... i would love to see daksh trying hard to get naina 😍
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i lyk it... hope it will be happen like that...
jst waiting for tomorrows episode!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me hasn't watched the promo,YET!..*sigh*...

But the last part of the promo excites me:I mentioned tht earlier!!!...The title montage shows she's gonna choose Daksh,or it's gonna be purely Dakshna in th end!>..*sigh*...Let's see.Abhi toh I'm hoping that he does propose to her.He knows she doesn't love her par use chance miss nai karna chaiye!...And she won't choose Abhi to shut Rohini's mouth-she aint tht stupid.Lol.

Aur has sum1 thought..tht before accepting any of the proposals,she might leave for Darjeeling in a hurry due to her mother's health,or anything>>??...Lol,I just had a feeling!!!...
aquariun26 thumbnail
hope the same happens...waiting for maha epi...😛
but hope they will not show aakruti's story in the whole maha epi...😡
cuz it seems like aakruti is the main lead of ssbn...cuz she is given more screen space than naina...😡