India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Naina to accept Daksh proposal

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
First of all, all of you must have seen the Maha Episode Promo where she is holding 2 rings which means she got a proposal from Daksh and Abhi? Then in the promo it showed Naina and Daksh in the new banner for the show?

If you put 2 and 2 together, then theres a likely chance that she says 'YES' to Daksh proposal!! Big smile

People are saying shes going to accept Abhis proposals as way to shut up Rohini but thats just being petty and childish and she wont be like that when it comes to marriage!

So if the evidence from the Promo adds up, then theres a high chance she says yes to Daksh proposal Clap and on the way to become Mrs Daksh Patwardan!!LOL

Do you all agree with my thoughts? Comment plz Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suki_yadavanjalianjali00Princess00luv_virmaanSpotYashDasGuptaFanaquariun26naveen_13Masooma Bukhari

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
if daksh proposes, which i don't think he is. she would say not to both, i think.
i think the two rings mean maybe she realises that she luvs daksh, and thats y she is in a dilemma.
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i hope she goes for daksh Big smile but i dnt think daksh'd propose her after abhi's proposal ErmmOuch
btw im also one of the people who r saying that she might choose abhi LOL

yr can u post promo link if u hv? Big smile

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 14 May 2011 at 4:12am
luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i am in a dilemma as to whom she is going to choose...
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i hope she goes for daksh Big smile but i dnt think daksh'd propose her after abhi's proposal ErmmOuch

Simple matter of fact is that she wont say yes to Abhi and choose him as she doesnt love him so why are people saying that she might choose the 'cartoon' over her 'hero'? Confused U know which is which!!

Daksh does propose as the promo has shown with the 2 rings so we can settle that cant we!!

So Naina has a decision to make and her choice will be Daksh as that is whats Destined to happen in the show! Wink If not you can say the show is going to get 0 TRP so she will choose Daksh! I can sense it! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
as much as i'd like daksh to propose to her and naina to accept. defo they wil end up together eventually. but that banner of them holding each other was also seen after the love triangle promo.
i would like naina to realise she loves daksh before he proposes to her only then can she truly mean it before she says yes
and i'm pretty sure naina won't say yes to abhi or that she loves him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaan

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Simple matter of fact is that she wont say yes to Abhi and choose him as she doesnt love him so why are people saying that she might choose the 'cartoon' over her 'hero'? Confused U know which is which!!

Daksh does propose as the promo has shown with the 2 rings so we can settle that cant we!!

So Naina has a decision to make and her choice will be Daksh as that is whats Destined to happen in the show! Wink If not you can say the show is going to get 0 TRP so she will choose Daksh! I can sense it! Big smile

aaawww dnt call abhi a cartoon... he's so sweet Embarrassed he's not a bad guy to be hated Ouch
the only mistake he has done is to fall for naina Ouch... 

i bet the trp's won't fall to 0 kyunke chahey kuch bhi hojaye we will get Dakshna in the end Day DreamingDay Dreaming
but if she chooses abhi (not bcz she loves him but might be to prevent further argues in the house) then the story will be quite interesting Tongue... i would love to see daksh trying hard to get naina Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNaquariun26

00Princess00 Senior Member
00Princess00
00Princess00

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i lyk it... hope it will be happen like that...
jst waiting for tomorrows episode!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index