Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Any recent news on Gulaal being Axed? (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Chugolkhor aunty says the same as I-F! You can be assured that as soon as the article is out, SBS will report it in that section the very next day.

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Chugolkhor aunty says the same as I-F! You can be assured that as soon as the article is out, SBS will report it in that section the very next day.

:O NO so does that mean GULAAL IS REALLY ENDING? NOO i'm gonna cryyy!!!!
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
^No I mean that SBS doesn't find out for itself. It just copies I-F :P
alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

The thought still confusing me is that from where did TB got this news? Do you remember earlier also they reported something like Gulaal is Soon to be axed Bidaai2 is slotted at 9pm and it proved to be fake. I think TB has themselves made a guess;for they haven't said anything like "A reliable source says that..."but instead they start the news with "If sources are to believe..." that clearly says they themselves are not sure; and storywise also I can't find it anyway near ending. Moreover gulaal has confirmed its schedules for the entire month.

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alanta

The thought still confusing me is that from where did TB got this news? Do you remember earlier also they reported something like Gulaal is Soon to be axed Bidaai2 is slotted at 9pm and it proved to be fake. I think TB has themselves made a guess;for they haven't said anything like "A reliable source says that..."but instead they start the news with "If sources are to believe..." that clearly says they themselves are not sure; and storywise also I can't find it anyway near ending. Moreover gulaal has confirmed its schedules for the entire month.

Yeah exactly BANG ON. because one of the articles said that they contacted Manasi Parehk (Gulaal) and she herself HAS NOT EVEN HEARD OF GULAAL ENDING. How can the lead actor not know? I really hope its just a rumour :) thanks for all the comments guys x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index