Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Itna Jigh Jigh Kaiko (Page 40)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by DJ..

But really Aditi ... SR is precious but the R is someone i cannot stand myself at times ...Angry
ShockedShocked

Mrs.SinghaniaHug

yeh mrs singhania kaun hai  Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

But really Aditi ... SR is precious but the R is someone i cannot stand myself at times ...Angry
ShockedShocked

Mrs.SinghaniaHug

yeh mrs singhania kaun hai  Confused
Gauri diLOL
Munna Singhania ki Munni singhaniaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesDJ..

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Pragzie, Damon is just...Damon. LOL  LOL  He's crazy, he can be mean, but he's so funny and he has a good heart, no matter how he hides it. I've given up trying to describe him. LOL  And I LOVE his cockiness so much, it annoys Stefan and Elena both. LOL  LOL

Len, I don't watch GG, but I wanna watch the Dair scenes. One of my closest friends adores them so, and she's told me A LOT about them, and now you're recommending them too. I'm gonna watch just their scenes soon. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieLennie

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh Lord. Munna and Munni. I call them Munni squared, so does my sister. LOL  LOL  I'm sorry if anyone is their fan and I'm being mean, please tell me to shut up now. LOL  LOL  And Munni's mum annoys me the MOST. Why is she always trembling ? LOL  LOL

DJ..

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Pragzie, Damon is just...Damon. LOL  LOL  He's crazy, he can be mean, but he's so funny and he has a good heart, no matter how he hides it. I've given up trying to describe him. LOL  And I LOVE his cockiness so much, it annoys Stefan and Elena both. LOL  LOL

Len, I don't watch GG, but I wanna watch the Dair scenes. One of my closest friends adores them so, and she's told me A LOT about them, and now you're recommending them too. I'm gonna watch just their scenes soon. LOL

exactly damon is damonLOL
cockiness suit some peopleLOL
i have seen GG till season 2 ..i love blair and chuck ..i dont know if i'll like DaIr

StarshineHues

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yep just watch the Dair episode, as a whole show GG is crap lol

You still watch Modern Family?

StarshineHues

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

exactly damon is damonLOL
cockiness suit some peopleLOL
i have seen GG till season 2 ..i love blair and chuck ..i dont know if i'll like DaIr
Pragz i think you will like Dair, you will see that how are with one another and why they suit and with each other they both on the same wavelength, for me i liked the idea od Dair when i saw them int he alleyway of season 1

CB are doomed, so bad for one another esp Chuck for Blair

StarshineHues

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

@ Gauri Gaurrriii !! Hug   Hug   How's my naughty/nice angel doing ? LOL  LOL  All good with PKYEK ? LOL  LOL  And I LOVE Tyler/Caro so much, its not funny. And Damonnn...even if D/E never happen, I'll watch just for him. LOL  You and I love the same things as usual !! LOL  LOL  Stefan was really brave in the last epi, honestly.

Hey sweetheartHug

long time no see and how have u been?
Big smile

Go to top