Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pragzie

exactly damon is damonπŸ˜†
cockiness suit some peopleπŸ˜†
i have seen GG till season 2 ..i love blair and chuck ..i dont know if i'll like DaIr

Pragz i think you will like Dair, you will see that how are with one another and why they suit and with each other they both on the same wavelength, for me i liked the idea od Dair when i saw them int he alleyway of season 1

CB are doomed, so bad for one another esp Chuck for Blair
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

@ Gauri Gaurrriii !! πŸ€—   πŸ€—   How's my naughty/nice angel doing ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  All good with PKYEK ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  And I LOVE Tyler/Caro so much, its not funny. And Damonnn...even if D/E never happen, I'll watch just for him. πŸ˜†  You and I love the same things as usual !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Stefan was really brave in the last epi, honestly.

Hey sweetheartπŸ€—

long time no see and how have u been?
πŸ˜ƒ
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Len, one of my friends described gg as "the show where everyone sleeps with everyone" πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†, so never watched it. But a lot of ppl say that Dair are something different, something saner. So maybe I'll watch.

Modern Family-I keep seeing random epis on and off. I've also started watching Supernatural abhi.  And I'm waiting for Bade Achhe Lagte Hian desperately. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Errr...Pragzie, apparently Chuck did something REALLY horrible with Blair in one of the seasons, not sure if you've watched it, coz I don't know what season that is. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

Hey sweetheartπŸ€—

long time no see and how have u been?
πŸ˜ƒ

I've been ok, exams just got over. PHEWWW.  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† How've you been ? πŸ€—  πŸ€—

And is Sid still your fave in PKYEK ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Lennie thumbnail
Chuck is an idiot, he sold her to his uncle for his hotel or something and just now, he was violent with her and punched thw glass wondow and cut her face when the smashed up pieces landed on her cheek, he's always treated Blair as like she is bad coz thats why they are meant to be, and so on

I am looking forward to seeing Sakshi as well

Aditi - i think you will like Kesar-Gulaal, i am watching Gulaal, i used to watch most of the time but since older Kesar is back, there relationship is their bond, they have that bond which is so soulful and so deep
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

I've been ok, exams just got over. PHEWWW.  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

oh thank god for that and I hope u pass with flying colors sweetieπŸ˜ƒ

How've you been ? πŸ€—  πŸ€—

well I have been very well and good thanks to almighty God.

And is Sid still your fave in PKYEK ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

yup he still very much is and I'm looking forward to see who turn out to be the werewolf😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chuck has always treated blair like crap but in the beginnign of s2 he liked her and i dont know why i like them i just do..
check bass does not deserve to be liked but still..
Lennie thumbnail
Chuck is someone i just dont think Blair can have the realtionship that she desperately wants or sees herself in

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Chuck is an idiot, he sold her to his uncle for his hotel or something and just now, he was violent with her and punched thw glass wondow and cut her face when the smashed up pieces landed on her cheek, he's always treated Blair as like she is bad coz thats why they are meant to be, and so on

I am looking forward to seeing Sakshi as well

Aditi - i think you will like Kesar-Gulaal, i am watching Gulaal, i used to watch most of the time but since older Kesar is back, there relationship is their bond, they have that bond which is so soulful and so deep

Oh no. He cut her face ?     Way to destroy a ship GG writers !! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 

I like Sakshi, and I love Ram. Plus the promos are so promising and fresh, I hope EK doesn't mess it up. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

Len, I watched a couple of epis of Gulaal in the beginning, was a bit slow for me. But Kesar Gulaal look promising, a lot of ppl love them and their bond. I love them in your sig.  It was on SBS that day that Gulaal may be ending, is that true ?

StarshineHues thumbnail

I NEVER liked the main dude in that show...Abhay ? Something about him just gets to me, dunno why. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Not a big fan of Piya too. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† They still don't have their werewolf ? I hope its someone amazing, maybe RSA for Misha ? Just hoping. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†