Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

love... life... lost (Page 2)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstruck.

Its sad that this kind of greatly expressed anaylises with an overall view on everything would be less viewed. seems members are more into funposts of not much importance these days. i guess thats also needed though:)

Thank you for the complement. I was absent for a long time... So that's the reason. I feel absolutely okay with it now that I think of it. It It is my passion to write be it stories or analysis, I like to take my work a little seriously sometimes... LOL Fun is always needed in huge dozes and that is what people here expect but there are others who are willing to get a little of it sometimes and I like to give them a little variety too. Tongue

anyways, you should keep writing, enjoyed how you expressed in wrds and how you didnt go beyond whats shown to translate your own translation of whats been and whats commin. keep it up!

I dont know whats going to happen next and that is a different thing, I do have some things on my mind which I have shared with the others. I try to do as much needed. Dont get much time to write posts you see...

As for the questions, i guess whatever and however Abhay did feel regarding Piya in connection to Maithali will now have a clear diffrentiation as he will face both. how much all 3 of them will be pained in this is horrible though. And Maithali i feel the most for her these days, why would someone turn her into this. and Piya will she evr have a moment of peace in her life, now alongside Abhay.

Yeah. This is like the turning point where he will see the difference between the two girls and particularly why he fell in love with these individuals in two different era's. Maithili will be pained but she will probably transform it into shere hate for Pia and Abhay's relationship and fight harder. Abhay and Pia will be pained too. But Pia might not even fight for the sake of Abhay... Maybe she would want his pain to lessen. That's always like her. Sacrificing for others. Maithili was or maybe turned by Sid and that is why she is this way.. All with the venom that poisons the victim.
all thats comming is kind of inetersting but i hope the writers knows what they are doing and can handle it well, there is no room for more and more unmatching tracks all the time.

I am hoping so too. It is really important that they can carry the flow of the plot. Its a mind blower if conveyed properly. Smile

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
welcome back!!!
wow!amazing post ayantika!you wrote the feelings of every abhiya fans heart girl..great job!Clap

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

welcome back!!!
wow!amazing post ayantika!you wrote the feelings of every abhiya fans heart girl..great job!Clap

Thank you ilove99. Big smile

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

welcome back!!!

its meeraSmile
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

welcome back!!!

its meeraSmile

Dude your name is cool. Do you know why I write with Paradisekiss053? Because thats what defines me. I am always gonna write with this name!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index