Chandragupta Maurya

Badipur King ! What's ur take?

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all...

Gals the new king of badipur shown yday was quite arrogant and disrespectful towards the Takshila Gurukul coz he was punished by them for killing the cook.๐Ÿคข
He made CGM to fell on his feet and asked to lick his feet too.So adamant.He wanted to make a paint of this n sending it to Takshila...๐Ÿ˜ณ
What do you think how CGM will come out of this track?
I was amused to see the foolishness of Shashank n Co.They changed their color so many times yday just to save their own lives,they were least bothered abt their self respect n dignity.

Edited:
Gals since some frnds have raised apprehension abt Badipur really exist or not,so am editing my post with this link which I got from googling...
Hope it will help.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dis Bandipur king is so much lyk Aambik๐Ÿ˜†..bachpan me wo Aambik jaisa hi tha & after Aambik grows up he will becum lyk dis Bandipur king !!๐Ÿ˜ก
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyaa Ritu..๐Ÿค—
first of all the king is too pathetic,he represents ambhik bt a bit much cruel then him..๐Ÿ˜ก
CGM has already touched his feets bt surely he's not gonna lick his feets...today it's gonna be must to watch epi since no guesses as to how CGM will get out of this situation๐Ÿ˜•
shashank n co. is such a coward..they don't 've any self respect n niether they care for respect of there gurus as when the king was criticising acharya only CGM raised his voice,they are jst ambhik's puppets in hand..๐Ÿ˜ก
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seriously dis Shashank & co. r hopeless..i understand dat evry1 might not hv d courage to stand up 4 der dignity but den, dey cant also force others to sacrifice their dignity 4 dem.!!๐Ÿ˜ก i'm really waiting to c how CG cums out of dis mess !!
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure today cgm will teach a lesson to that ๐Ÿคฌ king of badipur...
but i wonder was there really a state named badipur?? or its a creation from the sagar's innovative mind??๐Ÿ˜†
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...@ Aru jii..even I think thr is no place called Badipure...but Iam not sure...Thr is no Aambhik so this king has occupied his place๐Ÿ˜†...But CG will surely come out of this...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu278

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...@ Aru jii..even I think thr is no place called Badipure...but Iam not sure...Thr is no Aambhik so this king has occupied his place๐Ÿ˜†...But CG will surely come out of this...

I think there is place called Badipur in India.I'll check n tell u.Seems I heard this name b4.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

dis Bandipur king is so much lyk Aambik๐Ÿ˜†..bachpan me wo Aambik jaisa hi tha & after Aambik grows up he will becum lyk dis Bandipur king !!๐Ÿ˜ก

Bachpan pe woh Ambhik se bhi cruel raha hoga.Bechara cook ko mar dala tha.๐Ÿคข
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: spardha_angel

heyaa Ritu..๐Ÿค—

first of all the king is too pathetic,he represents ambhik bt a bit much cruel then him..๐Ÿ˜ก
CGM has already touched his feets bt surely he's not gonna lick his feets...today it's gonna be must to watch epi since no guesses as to how CGM will get out of this situation๐Ÿ˜•
shashank n co. is such a coward..they don't 've any self respect n niether they care for respect of there gurus as when the king was criticising acharya only CGM raised his voice,they are jst ambhik's puppets in hand..๐Ÿ˜ก

Hey the new promo is out.Seems he ordered death sentence for CGM.
CGM was shown with a sword behind this pathetic King.๐Ÿคข
Exactly these Shshank n Co do nt have any respect for Acharya Sukhdev also.๐Ÿ˜†After all he is also their guru na chahe rakshas hi kyun na ho.๐Ÿ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

seriously dis Shashank & co. r hopeless..i understand dat evry1 might not hv d courage to stand up 4 der dignity but den, dey cant also force others to sacrifice their dignity 4 dem.!!๐Ÿ˜ก i'm really waiting to c how CG cums out of dis mess !!

oh yeah.I too hated them when they pushed CGM to the feet of that evil soul.
Evil minds are like this only,neither they themselves grow up nor they allow others to grow up.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago