India-Forums

Article --Avni to face new challanges..MAHAEPISODE

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
...I m reposting this article as its not visible as the earlier member posting it is banned...Smile

It's a never ending story for Avani as her in-laws decide to create more problems in her life in the Star Plus show Maykee Se Bandhi Dor.

Our source says, "Bhaskar's family is trying all means possible to trouble Avani. Right from selling Kaveri's ornaments to a jeweller to taunting her every now and then the poor girl is facing the heat. But, it has been Avani's will power that she has been successful in getting out of every odd situation. This time too her in- laws will make many allegations against her. Her in- laws will ask her about her jewellery because they think that she has sold her gold bangles. They think that it is the right time to teach her a lesson. But Avani's father-in-law will come to her rescue as he will return her jewellery just in time. The upcoming Maha episode on May 14 will further reveal some hidden facts about Bhaskar as Avani will come to know that he has not completed his studies and that his Masters in Commerce degree is a lie."

We spoke to Rohit Khurana (Bhaskar) who says, "Yes there are many twists and turns that will come up in the Maha episode. Also it will reveal many hidden facts about Bhaskar and his family. To know what will happen to the relationship between Bhaskar and Avani you have to watch the episode."

check out the mahaepisode tonite at 8 pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Thanxx for sharing...Smile waiting for  ME,hope cv's will show a glimpse of d new strong avni...Big smile 

I did'nt know that bhaskar has not completed his studies...Shocked 
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Thanxx for sharing...Smile waiting for  ME,hope cv's will show a glimpse of d new strong avni...Big smile 

wat can u expect frm him .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
...he always mixes up fact n fiction ...ya there indeed r ppl like this who spin a tale like this that u r bound to believe them ...
    I must say Rohit is doin a grt jobClap , inspite of being his fan ...I so hate Bhaskar ...OuchAngryAngryAngryAngry

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

wat can u expect frm him .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
...he always mixes up fact n fiction ...ya there indeed r ppl like this who spin a tale like this that u r bound to believe them ...
    I must say Rohit is doin a grt jobClap , inspite of being his fan ...I so hate Bhaskar ...OuchAngryAngryAngryAngry

I just hated the way he was behaving with avni in last epi,so double faced person,first he impressed her with his sugar cotted words and now showing his true colours...AngryDead and his mum...OMG she was enjoying all d nonsence he was doing with avni...OuchDead
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

wat can u expect frm him .LOL
    I must say Rohit is doin a grt jobClap , inspite of being his fan ...I so hate Bhaskar ...Angry

I just hated the way he was behaving with avni in last epi,so double faced person,first he impressed her with his sugar cotted words and now showing his true colours...AngryDead and his mum...OMG she was enjoying all d nonsence he was doing with avni...OuchDead

yup thts the characterization...he is simply a money minded , self -centered person who dint marry for a conjugal life of love n companionship..He just wants her money .for his needs...n her
body for his physical desires ...Ouch

Many arranged marriages end up like this ...but most wives dont show it up to anyoneOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index