Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Clarification to those who did nt lik PAPA lines (Page 7)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Maddy, I actually loved the line, it was a beautiful way of expressing his love and his desire to his Mishti, our Maan is different and whatever he does is always different.

He knows what our Geet has gone through, they are now together at last and he wants to start this new chapter with her so what better way to put it.

I loved it and I'm sure Geet will love it too, our Maaneet are the best, they are unique and everything they do is as unique as they are, isn't it why we all love them so much Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzmisty85

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Perfectly said, i agree yaar, i honestly did not have any objections with this line, in fact, i toh liked itSmile. I don't think it made him look unromantic at all. Plus i don't even think he was trying to be romantic, woh apne dil ki baat usse kehna chah raha tha and that too with not sounding lustyLOL and that's what he did. This obviously means he wants to have s*x with her, but he can't just blurt that outLOLEmbarrassed.

Edited by robbieluvr - 14 May 2011 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzmisty85

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
OMG ! 53 likes ?!?!?!?!!! 

I was all set and prepared for jootas and chapals ! LOL
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ahh! you hurt me by being so straight forward LOL
Lol! as I said there too..I care less now about people wanting to throw daggers at me.. their opinion never mattered ..nor matters now ..& sure wont ever matter in future so why will their disliking my thoughts bother me...
As for 'fiction' well my brains are part of me & i credit myself for being intelligent so I think too & fiction or no fiction i cannot keep my brain aside in the name of drooling for MaanEet passion or 'shirtless' Maan

[/QUOTE]

Waah bhai waah ! Today we both are hell bent on recovering our original straight and bold 'avtar' ! LOL

Loved it ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thanks to my friends I am following this policy & attitude ...waise bhi this is public forum not any groups property that they will make a field day with their group attacks, snide comments & cool act...I have learnt to give them what they owe from me now..Royal ignore ..Wink
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL You said my heart ! It is a PUBLIC FORUM ! Smile Royal Ignore ! ROFLROFLROFL

I'm loving you more and more ! Hash ! At least someone is talking about which make some sense ! Otherwise, people will love Maaneet even before they realize if they can really relate to him and relate to her or not ! Confused

Go girl ! Me with you ! Thumbs Up

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by delhigirl

agree with you and maddy,  I actually totally understand why he said that. especially since for geet's sake he had to become papa first without being a lover or husband. So that line was appropriate.

Hey Kay..missed u dear..tell me u missed me too...so glad to read u after so long...me off on a trip & here wifi does not let me connect to IF hence u had me 'gayab' all this while..catch up with u later

i really missed you. this forum wasn't the same without you. i am glad that was the reason, otherwise i was getting worried

aww...love u for that ..yeah was on a trip to nearby beach town & Lord the wifi connectivity there only allowed me to access FB & ymsgr...

iMadz

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Ahh! you hurt me by being so straight forward LOL
Lol! as I said there too..I care less now about people wanting to throw daggers at me.. their opinion never mattered ..nor matters now ..& sure wont ever matter in future so why will their disliking my thoughts bother me...
As for 'fiction' well my brains are part of me & i credit myself for being intelligent so I think too & fiction or no fiction i cannot keep my brain aside in the name of drooling for MaanEet passion or 'shirtless' Maan

[/QUOTE]

Waah bhai waah ! Today we both are hell bent on recovering our original straight and bold 'avtar' ! LOL

Loved it ! Smile

[/QUOTE]

Well the lion-ess Wink never turns vegetarian right!!!LOL Just that we were not hungry hence were resting ...Embarrassed

iMadz

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Well,

First of all,  Chillax guys ! I'm not here to disturb the 'boring' peace ! LOL

Well, from last night to last minute i have come across many topics related to disliking 'papa' lines ! And, suddenly now Maan is not romantic and not sensible ! So, i think i would give my fair share to clarify this little misunderstanding and mis - interpretation a bit ! Wink

I so many people not liking the lines and ruin their precious mood and romance ! Confused

Well, this is what i think about those line :

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you all expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! LOL 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! Smile

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! Smile 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! Smile

And, did we all really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  ROFLROFLROFL 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! LOL

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines ! Ouch But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! Smile

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...LOL

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! LOL

And, top of all, I think He is respecting her wife and i'm respecting him for that ! Embarrassed

I hope i'm clear to everyone ! And already sorry if anyone is offended, which and but, i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! LOL

MaddySmile

ClapClapClapClap.agree with u

iMadz

Go to top