it was indeed necessary.  Thanks for the post

Edited by april10 - 14 May 2011 at 5:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiROrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Em AG fan but never ever bashed anyone. If some ppl bash other actors prentending to be Ag fans , it does not mean that each and every fan of her is like that .Even many times AG has been bashed by others so wat about that.Every actor has his or her set of fans and it does not matter if anyone like or dislke any actor. and ANYONE who bashes other actors  are  not real fans.

Edited by -prime- - 14 May 2011 at 6:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005--AiSha--Paru...OrientalDanceruswah

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for this post! U sure hav a lot of guts! I myself am both an AG and Binny and MIK fan BUT Iam fed up of this total paranoia. It makes visiting this forum unbearable sometimes. Iam glad Iam not the only one feeling this way. Oh well. Whats the point of fans in getting hyper now especially when it might end anyway...

Edited by shivani003 - 14 May 2011 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiROrientalDancer

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
i m AG fan i really wanna knw when i bash some one in this forum coz of this issue i stop posting in this forum just post Additi capz i never knw this consider as bashing those who bash r not fanz of anyone tht sort of pplz only want fightz

Edited by -Fatima- - 14 May 2011 at 7:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005-prime-JuhiR-Abigail-uswah...Pwincess...sweta2005Preeti.xo

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

Em AG fan but never ever bashed anyone. If some ppl bash other actors prentending to be Ag fans , it does not mean that each and every fan of her is like that .Even many times AG has been bashed by others so wat about that.Every actor has his or her set of fans and it does not matter if anyone like or dislke any actor. and ANYONE who bashes other actors  are  not real fans.

Agree with you.  Of course, my post was not meant for Additi or fans like yourselves.  Show is ending, let us all end our discussions on a good note.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--OrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Thanks so much for this post! U sure hav a lot of guts! I myself am both an AG and Binny and MIK fan BUT Iam fed up of this total paranoia. It makes visiting this forum unbearable sometimes. Iam glad Iam not the only one feeling this way. Oh well. Whats the point of fans in getting hyper now especially when it might end anyway...

Thanks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--shivani003OrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

[/QUOTE]

You are welcome!  I am sad that I will not see Iqbal, but glad that the end of this show will open up many more possibilities for him.  Just like you will wait for AG's next, I will wait for MIK's next.  I wish the very best to all the other actors.  They tried to entertain us to the best of their abilities, and it is not an easy job to be constantly in the public eye, scrutinized for everything.  They ALL deserve a lot of kudos for that.  

@Trinaroy...I guess I will be seeing you in Iqbal's next shows IF forum...I truly enjoyed reading your thoughts here...More on the sane lines...Wink
[/QUOTE]

Of course! Let's hope we can see him soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr--AiSha--OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index