Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

SANGINIANS - Page 3

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ir was time for a post like this!

I agree all AG fans are not like this, but i noticed 3 members, who pretend to be her fans,  doing all the bashing! I dont know if its a MID or different members.Thankls to their actions , i  used their abusive languuage, cause  it seems they dont understand it normal!
I admit, i dont like AG  , but i never bashed her . Since a few weeks , i was fed up with their bitching, that i exploded and started thebitching myself. Sorry, if i hurt anyones feeling, but i couldnt take it anymore.

So my apology to all  REAL AG fans, who dont bash other actors/actresses!
I am sorry, if i hurt anyone with my "critiszing" AGs!  Wishing her all the BEST  fer her next show and hope that her REAL fans will keep to her instead badmouthing other  actors/actresses!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Trina: if this post finally cleared the air, then I'm fine with it.

@OrientalDancer:  you have described the truth pretty well. 

@prime and @Fatima: we all know that you are two of her many true fans.

Now that we all know...that we all know... that this is a complete waste of time and doesn't affect us, the stars or the shows, just IGNORE.  

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In fact, I wrote to the moderators to delete the original post but it is still showing.

Yes, agree, let's stop this useless discussion and move on. I will Ignore all further posts on this.
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh please ! additi gupta is amazing and thats not her fault but the cvs decided to side line her and note she has tones of well wishers and fan so plz stop trying to bad mouth her
Sonam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I still believe if Additi was the lead of the show things wud hv been better ..atleast it cud  stay on air for long ..The show did start off well and people started watching it thinking Additi was the lead, later all went wrong when she was sidelined .
In the earlier episodes , Pihu Rudr Story had a lot of charm , I cud see a hot chemistry between the two , CVS ruined the story totally .
Edited by Sonam2 - 12 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Topic closed on topic starter's request