India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

SANGINIANS

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Well, we had a pretty good time analyzing Sangini and our favorite actors.  Not to mention the great CVs of the showLOL

Let's continue with our fun-filled and witty chitchats and end this forum on a happy note.  

Edited by trinaroy - 14 May 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

niku28zaara10jakr--AiSha--diya_snowSiddu246cricketfan1-Ria-Darine1980manasi_31shivani003ShineonOrientalDancer..Anusha..SilverBellSunShine_AALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
 Well thank you for that endorsement Trina. Embarrassed LOL

I am an AG fan. So I'd just like to say that I know many of her fans...and they are neither watching Sangini or visit this forum. They wait patiently for her next.  I can't speak for the behaviour of some here in this forum. I just keep out of it.

Speaking strictly for myself, I haven't watched long stretches of the show. I don't believe Pihu did AG any justice. Maybe it promised to be more. But it didn't deliver. And quite frankly, I need a break. LOL

So I am tres happy about this ending. I wish AG,Binny and MIK all the very best. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniSoyMilkniku28JuhiR--AiSha--jakrOrientalDancershivani003MeraCheekuVirat

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thank you for this post, it was necessary indeed !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRmonaghoshjakrOrientalDancershivani003VasusenaRadheya

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

Well thank you for that endorsement Trina. Embarrassed LOL

I am an AG fan. So I'd just like to say that I know many of her fans...and they are neither watching Sangini or visit this forum. They wait patiently for her next.  I can't speak for the behaviour of some here in this forum. I just keep out of it.

Speaking strictly for myself, I haven't watched long stretches of the show. I don't believe Pihu did AG any justice. Maybe it promised to be more. But it didn't deliver. And quite frankly, I need a break. LOL

So I am tres happy about this ending. I wish AG,Binny and MIK all the very best. 

You are welcome!  I am sad that I will not see Iqbal, but glad that the end of this show will open up many more possibilities for him.  Just like you will wait for AG's next, I will wait for MIK's next.  I wish the very best to all the other actors.  They tried to entertain us to the best of their abilities, and it is not an easy job to be constantly in the public eye, scrutinized for everything.  They ALL deserve a lot of kudos for that.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10jakr--AiSha--OrientalDancershivani003

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

You are welcome!  I am sad that I will not see Iqbal, but glad that the end of this show will open up many more possibilities for him.  Just like you will wait for AG's next, I will wait for MIK's next.  I wish the very best to all the other actors.  They tried to entertain us to the best of their abilities, and it is not an easy job to be constantly in the public eye, scrutinized for everything.  They ALL deserve a lot of kudos for that.  

It was very painful at times to watch these actors trapped in this horrid mishmash. Especially when you know their previous work.  How on earth did they manage to keep the story and character straight in their heads when it kept changing?  Just amazes me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10JuhiROrientalDancerMeraCheekuVirat

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

@Trinaroy...I guess I will be seeing you in Iqbal's next shows IF forum...I truly enjoyed reading your thoughts here...More on the sane lines...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10JuhiR--AiSha--jakrOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Really Locman is an AG fan...Shocked...Honestly I couldn't tell...LOL...I was wondering where all the Real Kis Desh Mein fans had been all this time...Well I guess he/she was here all along...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index