Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

future track...!!

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hi all...!! Big smile

as the show is so interesting nowadays especially because of maha episode's track i have some views on future track.. Tongue

first of all i'll like to mention that abhi's too cute to be a negative guy and im on his side Embarrassed

ok back to the topicTongue... i think naina will accept abhi's proposal Shocked either because she will realise abhi loves her so much Day Dreaming (im not saying that she loves him too)Tongue or to shut rohini's bakwaas.. Dead

and the track may exceed to their marriage... but on the marriage day daksh finally speaks up and while pheraas he says " ruko..!! ye shadi nahin ho sakti" LOL

OR Tongue

in maha episode... when abhi proposes to naina, naina realises her love for daksh Big smile after all what rohini Wacko said..! Smile

and then like typical scenes naina runsss in the woods where daksh's walking alone sad Ouch and says "DAKSHHH" daksh turns *winds blowing in background sound* TongueEmbarrassed and naina runs and hugs daksh Blushing and says " i love u daksh" Tongue
and then ayi will either be very happy Big smile or will say that naina was not expected to do this Ouch

and when dakshna would get engaged (its so soon for them to get married Confused) then rohini will face a BIG pachka ROFL Big smile

what do u think? Smile i knw i knw.. u think its a lonnnggg useless post Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93luv_virmaannaveen_13

00Princess00 Senior Member
00Princess00
00Princess00

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hey 2nd option is nice
I m wid it!!!!
nd i dnt like abhi as negative character!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN

luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
the 2nd option is really gud... i hope the future track is similar to the second option

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
2 option is excelent
shita Groupbie
shita
shita

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hey i think a little bit change in first ..that if the marriage of abhi and naina occurs then the day of marriage should go like the climax scene of kuch kuch hota hai..."naina standing on stairs with eyes full of tears of love for daksh and abhi comes and holds her hand and drag him towards daksh and says some senti lines..and so on"..what says..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBNMasooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shita

hey i think a little bit change in first ..that if the marriage of abhi and naina occurs then the day of marriage should go like the climax scene of kuch kuch hota hai..."naina standing on stairs with eyes full of tears of love for daksh and abhi comes and holds her hand and drag him towards daksh and says some senti lines..and so on"..what says..

aaawww that would be so cute :') Day Dreaming

i really wish abhi doesnt get a heartbreak and they show some other girl in his life before he leaves Ouch though i dnt want him to leave as he's so cute Embarrassed Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index