sid latest tweet-fight with vampire and werewolfs

Posted: 12 years ago
guys Siddhant's latest tweet-
Tonights schedule.. deep in the forest.. fighting Vampires and Werewolves.. and not to mention sleep.
so it means werewolves ki entry jaldhi hone bali hai..WOW can't wait for monday yr..
omg cant wait to see vampire and werewolves fight and were ur beloved sidarth is fighting wit them it would be more fun to watch, i hope abhay sidd team up like damon and stefan atleast this time were they have to deal with werewolves...well well well lets see if maithli darling too gets involves or is werewolves and maithli friends😆
Edited by zaina_abhay - 12 years ago
So dat means sid is going to fight with werewolves all alone..is he going to die as mentioned in d new article dat sumone is gonna be killed..and i guess its monday's schedule..
Originally posted by anurag24t

So dat means sid is going to fight with werewolves all alone..is he going to die as mentioned in d new article dat sumone is gonna be killed..and i guess its monday's schedule..

which article ar u talking abt...can u gv me the link
Maithili is back is d name of d article and it posted on dis forum by sumone.. It is mentioned dat sumone is gonna be killed..i am not sure if it is sid u can have a look at d article..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG oMG
m sooo dead
its gonna most interesting sequence ever in pkyek

Originally posted by anurag24t

Maithili is back is d name of d article and it posted on dis forum by sumone.. It is mentioned dat sumone is gonna be killed..i am not sure if it is sid u can have a look at d article..

yupp i have seen thx for the info
That could be interesting!
Originally posted by sanjna4

OMG OMG OMG oMG
m sooo dead
its gonna most interesting sequence ever in pkyek

agree  ever intersting sequence in pyrek...maithlii, wolves,but the sadest thing is sid is leaving the soul of pyrek is leaving i did not want things to end soo soon wanted sid abhay to team up against  maithli and wolves
hmm very inetresting.👏.somany were waiting for werewolf entries..but ..me only concentarte on ABHIYA as usual MANIAC THAT I AM..🤣
hey guys Sid is going to fight with not only werewolves but also Vampires...someone in fb told me that Karan Wahi is going to play the role of werewolves..is this true?I mean is there any article on this?pls help me...