Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why didn't Maithli reunite with Abhay?? (Page 2)

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

i think now she doesnot love abhaySmile

that would be so sad... just think how much they glorified Abhay-Mathili's love so far. what for? just to make a mockery of it like this? really sad...

you know guys, they can still salvage this. they can show that it's actually Maithili's spirit and that she is not a vampire, that Sid hasn't actually been in touch with her all these yrs and that Maithili's spirit is here to save Pia from Sid's bite. won't that be nice? she can distract Sid, save Pia and tell her to live happily with Abhay, then vanish. i would really love for that to happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Dog knows.

As far as I infer the Maithali track was unplanned. Maithali is actually Siddharth's replacement as villain now that Siddharth's role is ending all of a sudden. Because earlier they showed that Maithali's spirit was summoned by Planchette. How can her spirit come if she was alive?
Exactly what I was wondering about. As far as I remember, during that game Maithli's spirit said to Pia "Abhay tumhari takdeer hai" (or something like that), then how on Earth is she alive? Whose spirit was that? I expected such things to take place, thank God I don't watch the show anymore. I'm gonna stick to Twilight and TVD. Everytime I come to this forum, I hope that the story is leading somewhere good but all I see is such bloopers which are a tad too hard to ignore, in fact, I don't think this can be termed as a blooper. It's a blunder, IMO. Tongue
And now Sid is leaving too. He was the only one beacause of whom I'd sometimes read the updates or even watch the show, but now, he's being bumped off too, great, now nothing left to watch for me. Stern Smile

i still wish they would go with it being Maithili's spirit theory that has come to save Pia from Sid's evil clutches!

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

heyyy

dnt b surprised, its a Ekta Kapoor showLOL

yaha jo socha vo nahi hota, jo hota hai, vo kabhi socha nahi hotaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

heyyy

dnt b surprised, its a Ekta Kapoor showLOL

yaha jo socha vo nahi hota, jo hota hai, vo kabhi socha nahi hotaLOL

LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index