Why didn't Maithli reunite with Abhay??

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, this latest track has left me utterly confused! If Maithali didn't "die die" in the fire and instead lived on as the undead, why the heck did she not reunite with Abhay after becoming a vampire?? She loved Abhay, right? So if both she and Abhay became vampires, why did they just not have their happily ever after instead of starting this whole saga?!

Any guesses?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
See it is still a mystery according to me she was captured by sid but anything can happen...
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dog knows.

As far as I infer the Maithali track was unplanned. Maithali is actually Siddharth's replacement as villain now that Siddharth's role is ending all of a sudden. Because earlier they showed that Maithali's spirit was summoned by Planchette. How can her spirit come if she was alive?
neel_jay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Dog knows.

As far as I infer the Maithali track was unplanned. Maithali is actually Siddharth's replacement as villain now that Siddharth's role is ending all of a sudden. Because earlier they showed that Maithali's spirit was summoned by Planchette. How can her spirit come if she was alive?

Yep! You are absolutely right. I was wondering the same thing about the planchet. I think the writers are unnecessarily complicating the story by introducing Maithli now. If they can't think of anything else, werewolves would be a much better option.

usha786 thumbnail
yes i am thinking same na, abhay is  suffering from 200 yrs. he was waiting for maithli since 200 yrs., then where she was, if  she love abhay what is this, if  she was playing with his emotion and heart
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Dog knows.

TWISTS is  a part of EKTA'S show so iam not surprised but bringing back Maithili from dead is like uuuwwwaaa
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think now she doesnot love abhay😊
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dog knows.

Exactly what I was wondering about. As far as I remember, during that game Maithli's spirit said to Pia "Abhay tumhari takdeer hai" (or something like that), then how on Earth is she alive? Whose spirit was that? I expected such things to take place, thank God I don't watch the show anymore. I'm gonna stick to Twilight and TVD. Everytime I come to this forum, I hope that the story is leading somewhere good but all I see is such bloopers which are a tad too hard to ignore, in fact, I don't think this can be termed as a blooper. It's a blunder, IMO. 😛
And now Sid is leaving too. He was the only one beacause of whom I'd sometimes read the updates or even watch the show, but now, he's being bumped off too, great, now nothing left to watch for me. 😳
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
neel_jay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

i think now she doesnot love abhay😊

that would be so sad... just think how much they glorified Abhay-Mathili's love so far. what for? just to make a mockery of it like this? really sad...

you know guys, they can still salvage this. they can show that it's actually Maithili's spirit and that she is not a vampire, that Sid hasn't actually been in touch with her all these yrs and that Maithili's spirit is here to save Pia from Sid's bite. won't that be nice? she can distract Sid, save Pia and tell her to live happily with Abhay, then vanish. i would really love for that to happen.

neel_jay thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasharti1

Exactly what I was wondering about. As far as I remember, during that game Maithli's spirit said to Pia "Abhay tumhari takdeer hai" (or something like that), then how on Earth is she alive? Whose spirit was that? I expected such things to take place, thank God I don't watch the show anymore. I'm gonna stick to Twilight and TVD. Everytime I come to this forum, I hope that the story is leading somewhere good but all I see is such bloopers which are a tad too hard to ignore, in fact, I don't think this can be termed as a blooper. It's a blunder, IMO. 😛
And now Sid is leaving too. He was the only one beacause of whom I'd sometimes read the updates or even watch the show, but now, he's being bumped off too, great, now nothing left to watch for me. 😳

i still wish they would go with it being Maithili's spirit theory that has come to save Pia from Sid's evil clutches!