India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why didn't Maithli reunite with Abhay??

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Guys, this latest track has left me utterly confused! If Maithali didn't "die die" in the fire and instead lived on as the undead, why the heck did she not reunite with Abhay after becoming a vampire?? She loved Abhay, right? So if both she and Abhay became vampires, why did they just not have their happily ever after instead of starting this whole saga?!

Any guesses?

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
See it is still a mystery according to me she was captured by sid but anything can happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Dog knows.

As far as I infer the Maithali track was unplanned. Maithali is actually Siddharth's replacement as villain now that Siddharth's role is ending all of a sudden. Because earlier they showed that Maithali's spirit was summoned by Planchette. How can her spirit come if she was alive?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyneel_jayabhina_rokslasya1997Sam_dean4Evamanjha--sumana13--Bazingaa-SilverAngel-

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Dog knows.

As far as I infer the Maithali track was unplanned. Maithali is actually Siddharth's replacement as villain now that Siddharth's role is ending all of a sudden. Because earlier they showed that Maithali's spirit was summoned by Planchette. How can her spirit come if she was alive?

Yep! You are absolutely right. I was wondering the same thing about the planchet. I think the writers are unnecessarily complicating the story by introducing Maithli now. If they can't think of anything else, werewolves would be a much better option.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yes i am thinking same na, abhay is  suffering from 200 yrs. he was waiting for maithli since 200 yrs., then where she was, if  she love abhay what is this, if  she was playing with his emotion and heart

neel_jay

moonlitnisha Goldie
moonlitnisha
moonlitnisha

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Dog knows.

TWISTS is  a part of EKTA'S show so iam not surprised but bringing back Maithili from dead is like uuuwwwaaa

neel_jay

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i think now she doesnot love abhaySmile
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Dog knows.

Exactly what I was wondering about. As far as I remember, during that game Maithli's spirit said to Pia "Abhay tumhari takdeer hai" (or something like that), then how on Earth is she alive? Whose spirit was that? I expected such things to take place, thank God I don't watch the show anymore. I'm gonna stick to Twilight and TVD. Everytime I come to this forum, I hope that the story is leading somewhere good but all I see is such bloopers which are a tad too hard to ignore, in fact, I don't think this can be termed as a blooper. It's a blunder, IMO. Tongue
And now Sid is leaving too. He was the only one beacause of whom I'd sometimes read the updates or even watch the show, but now, he's being bumped off too, great, now nothing left to watch for me. Stern Smile

Edited by kasharti1 - 14 May 2011 at 9:57am

manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index