Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
If she gets approached another movie to do with imran hasmi .her mom will say .ja beti ja jara ache se karyie or khayaal rakhiye.
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: youknowme

Because no matter how old your child is you still remember holding them as a baby and you still love them and don't like to see them savaged. At least if you are a parent worthy of the name you do.
Anyway this isn't nearly as bad as when AB goes on and on about his son who is a married man, and whom the audiences obviously aren't enthusiastic about.
She's not trying to puff up her daughter, she's doing what comes naturally and trying to protect her.

I kind of agree with ur reasoning

Happen all the time in bolly,be it be-AB Sr,Rishi,Anil kapoor
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdeNm3a42U[/YOUTUBE]
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
who wanna hold her  anyways auntyji anyways😛 Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

"One day we read she has a problem with Katrina Kaif. What problem? Katrina had endorsed the product that Sonakshi has lately started endorsing? But Katrina stopped endorsing that product 10 years ago. So where is the question of any stress over that issue? When the stories began to grow my daughter even sent Katrina a message explaning there was absolutely no ill-will between them. Katrina never replied," she added. '

Possibly katrina's mobile connection was out of calling/messaging credit or she didn't topp up .. Her movies have not been lucrative lately😆

love this song.

reminds me of an old indian (Bajaj Bulb) TVC 😆

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I get your point, but while im working if my boss calls me and tells me that my work has been so far shit, i dont expect my parents to become all protective and call my boss and give a piece of their mind.

In real world once you start working your are on your own (at least in most cases). Of course parents are around for support and encouragement, but your professional battles are your battles not theirs.

But that's a bit different to having negative material written about you in gossip mags and newspapers for the whole nation to read.  Considering that Sonakshi is just one film old, all of this a new experience for her mother, who is not used to reading or hearing gossips about her daughter, it is but natural for a mother to react like this.

Sonakshi goes underground

Prithwish Ganguly, TNN | May 16, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Zarine Khan|Sonakshi Sinha|Salman Khan|Katrina Kaif
Sonakshi Sinha More Pics
Sonakshi Sinha, it seems, has got some solid career advice — let your work do the talking. The actress, who has been courting back-to-back controversies for a few months, and has been making enemies out of Katrina Kaif, Zarine Khan and other actresses, has now decided to lie low. 

And guess who has given her this tip? Of course, it's her mentor Salman Khan, who was quite concerned about his find always getting tangled in controversies. The volatile of all the Khans, who himself stays away from the spotlight, has ordered Sona to stay away from talking to the media unless there is something big to talk about. 

Says a source, "Sona was really disturbed after a spate of controversies in the tabloids. Constant comparisons to Kat, getting into catfights with Zarine, all of this worked against Sonakshi. She was on the verge of breaking down. She talked to Salman, who asked her to ignore everything and just concentrate on her work." 

While Sonakshi herself has been stoically avoiding media attention and phone calls, one of her close aides confirmed the above story. Said the friend, "All of us feel Sonakshi needs to lie low. From now on her films can do the talking. After all, within a year she has become a rage."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Sonakshi-goes-underground/articleshow/8340299.cms
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Baba Salman Khan ki Jai ho...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monar

Baba Salman Khan ki Jai ho...

tussi to zazzbaati ho gaye..😛
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago