Miley Jab Hum Tum

TB: Vaidehi gets its final title - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

W*F.
I saw Pratigya today. Jeezzz. God save me.

Oyeee, thapad padegi ab !! F words?? You crazy girl !! 🤣
Maaan, you are Sanaya-addicted!!!
And the title name is pretty good actually!!! I like I like !! 
Do we already know more about the storyline?? Theres not much info so far...?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

Chances are the promo has already been aired and all of us missed it.

no v havnt miss soldiers r evryvhere😆takty rehty tjh ko sanjh savery😆
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: VioletScarf

You are SO hilarious Mishti !!! Hahahaha, this cracked me up!!! Ufff, stop promoting Emran Hashmi !!! roflrofl, its EH's song only no??

And oyeee, Love you zindagi is sooo cuutee!! roflrofl
Gopi vhau ?? what serial is that! anyways, yayyy, waiting for the promo tooo !!!
and kyaaa so far there hasnt been ONE SINGLE promo??? woahhh!! but isnt the show starting like in 2 weeks??
and OYEEE, Mishti, get losttt!! Go study!!!! 🤣
what? you watched 4 hours of nonsense?? Are you crazy?? Yesyes, Diya D is right!! true Sanaya fan only you are!!! 

I think it is his song. 🤣
Gopi vhau is Saathiya. 🤣 If you wanna know abt that show in detail, lemme know. I know it's history, geography, everything now. 🤣

Yes no promo TILL NOW. And guys, I'm sure it hasn't been released yet. Cause the last three breaks were full of new show promos and IPKM's promo wasn't there. I don't know when do they plan to release it! A day before the first epi??? 🤣

Yes, I watched 4 hrs yest and 2 hrs today!!! YAYYY!!🤣
And F word toh kya, I wanna use all words, P word, D word, S word after all that nonsense I've seen.

Sanlicious thumbnail

I think it is his song. 🤣
Gopi vhau is Saathiya. 🤣 If you wanna know abt that show in detail, lemme know. I know it's history, geography, everything now. 🤣

Yes no promo TILL NOW. And guys, I'm sure it hasn't been released yet. Cause the last three breaks were full of new show promos and IPKM's promo wasn't there. I don't know when do they plan to release it! A day before the first epi??? 🤣

Yes, I watched 4 hrs yest and 2 hrs today!!! YAYYY!!🤣
And F word toh kya, I wanna use all words, P word, D word, S word after all that nonsense I've seen.

Yeah, all the new shows' promos of star plus are aired till now and still no sign of IPK's promo yet!!!!!

Ya Exactly, they'll actually plan to release it just five nenoseconds before the first episode🤣

Their only promotion would be articles on articles🤣

I'm dieing for a promo...why don't they understand I'm on IF now, wanna sleep as I'm having my final exam tomorrow and look at me😆

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Any new promo? I watched some distatrious shows , but then I realized, it will be aired in India before it airs here.

SOMEONE air the damn promo.. and I still want my wish list to be fulfilled...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Inteha ho gayi intezar ki ...

aayi na kuch khabar ... promo ki ... 😭
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article. I'm sure Sanaya will perform this role with ease. 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys promo will out tomorrow.4 lions production house written their FB wall about this.So we have to wait for tomorrow😊 only.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: soniasharmin89

guys promo will out tomorrow.4 lions production house written their FB wall about this.So we have to wait for tomorrow😊 only.

tomorow means tuesday😃
This content was originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Hey thanks so much for informing,so the promo will not come out today but atleast we know when it will come out so we don't have to watch SP the whole day today.