Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

This is for Cutiepie Rani and Princessonline

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay seriously I know I've made posts in the past about update but this is seriously getting RIDICULOUS! I have definitely apologized for it but some people are just not getting it. What r u guys, 5??? These 2 do it VOLUNTARILY they don't HAVE to do it for us and if it's delayed or hasn't been posted there would be some reason behind it, what would they benefit out of not posting them??? If you have problems with this then there is something called ZEETV.COM where they do have written recaps of the show AND 5 min videos showing glimpses of what happened in the episodes. So there's really no excuse for saying you can't find updates anywhere. And another thing, comparing writers is completely uncalled for and unnecessary and it really does hurt their feelings, so please don't do it I'm sure if for other reasons if people were doing the same thing to you you wouldn't like it, so treat them the way u would want to be treated if you were in there place. If I offended anyone or said something wrong, I apologize but I thought someone should speak up for them. I also want to thank these 2 for all the hard work they put into the updates and I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier.Edited by asheth - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for changing! :) Glad to see this change in you! Greatly appreciated!
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends good day!😊

We need to realize that all updaters, coolbies, viewbies, mods etc. are volunteers and nobody is getting paid even a single cent for their time and services. Most of these members are school/University going kids thus they must take care of their studies. On the top of that if they are in North America they have to deal with time differance too.

Although it's our human nature to complain about every little thing,  I think these volunteers deserve much more respect and appreciation.😛

If you feel that you have time and can do a better job in timely manner why not send a PM to channel moderator and offer your services. It will be a win - win situation for both management and members.

I am not a active member on I-F anymore because of people's attitude. I remember Vineeta used to post updates until July 2010. Riya was also sharing some days with her. I guess Vineeta had to quit due to the agressive behavour of some members. I know Riya has been doing a wonderful job ever since.  At the same time we had Cynthia (pattinson) a french girl who didn't even understood hindi but used to post her analysis and story. She used to PM me her analysis and story for editing/correction. I helped her for a couple of months. Later people started criticism and we lost an active and dedicated member.  

Oh man I miss those beautiful days. This forum was full of active members like gpoo, Chico Usman, Vineeta, Princessonline, Shalini, Sanico and others.😛

CPR and Riya tussi great ho ji. Keep up the good work.😉 Finally I must say that Kuch to loog kahegee, loogo ka kaam hai kehna. You shouldn't get upset with their comments even if their criticism is not constructive but at the mean time you have a job to do as a coolviewbie.😊
God bless.

-Shankar- thumbnail
Honestly, I thought this was going to be a bashing post from the title. 😆
Anyway, all DT members are vital to YMGGK section. And without these two talented individuals,we woudn't have a section. Thanks princessonline and Rani. Btw, coolbies actually have a harder job that mods. It gets boring having to write so many updates especially if the show isn't going the way it should.
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks guys! It's so nice to know that there are so many great people on the forum. I agree there will be people who won't always have the greatest things to say but that's life and we shouldn't let it get to us. Even though this isn't a good situation to be in it has brought the members of the forum together to support the written updaters. And it means a lot to all the written updaters when they know that there are so many members out there that will support them regardless the situation. I feel less attacked and more loved with all this support from the members. I know I haven't been doing the updates now days but I will surely help Rani and Aleesha when school is over. But thanks to both you for taking so much of your time to help me with the updates.

@Jaspal Ji- It was really nice to see you one the forum again. You're right this forum use to be so active and many people have left. Cynthia was a really important part of the forum but because of all the negative criticism she got she left the forum. Her analysis made this forum very unique and special but sadly she decided to leave But thank you so much for all your support. You have been with us since the beginning. I would love to have this forum as active as it was before and hopefully the older members come back again. But we also have many new wonderful members on this forum now.