friday 13.5.11 wher s thuls???? (Page 3)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Bjda for the nice Update!Clap

I also think that Bujjimaa helped her. Lets see!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Bjda!!!

I really liked Kanagu today.  He was a great helping friend and acted responsibly trying to help his sister.  His idea about speaking to Anand was good today and also when he told Anand that Tamil did the right thing helping Divya.  I really hope he is not the stalker...

Tulasi looked liked a small child when she was crying at the station...the poor girl was being strong when the police told her family to leave.  Love you Tulasi!!

Looks like Anand is never going to reform.  He is caring more about taking revenge on TT instead of fixing his relationship with Shymala.  I was really happy that Shymala was eavesdropping today.  She noticed how Anand was smiling and she did a good thing by asking her father to help Tulasi.  I hope the director shows scenes with Tulasi and Shymala meeting.

I think Anand and AP are going to use this entire situation and go against TT now.  They both hate TT and making up false accusations (like using drugs) will not be too hard for them.

Great to see Tamil back!!!  The poor thing flew right away to save his Kuttima.  I hope he got that job though since he has to pay all those debts.  Why do I feel that he won't get that job???

Anand's plan backfired on him today...the AC is a good police officer.  I liked his dialogues today.  Tamil deserved to be questioned like this today even though he gave a false witness to help his sister's in laws.  So looks like now AC and Shymala will be TT helpers.

I wasn't too impressed about what Periamma did today.  I like her but she didn't have to yell at Lav to ask where her own son is in the house and she ordered Lav to put coffee for her...she should have been more polite.  Her son is married now and if he wishes to take his wife to a party then there is nothing wrong with that.  But at the same time Lav does kinda deserve this for disrespecting Periamma and Periappa.  I think this house is going to face a lot more problems soon because of the ego of both Periamma and Lav.

This episode was really good.  I feel that a lot happened today. The director knows what his fans expect from him and he didn't make this problem similar to the previous time when Tulasi was at the police station.  By the way...I liked Tamil's dialogues when he said how Tulasi is innocent and they can't stand it if Tulasi goes to court and gets punished for stuff she doesn't do.  All Mr. Ta has to do now is go and get his wife and go to work and stop hiding stuff from her...and stay away from Charu...

If Charu did plan all this out then her plans went down the drain.  TT will not separate and Tamil will not blame Tulasi's bad luck.  The only thing Charu can do now is go in her room and start her psycho monologue again.  Periappa should warn TT to stay away from Charu soon.

Guys we lasted two weeks without Charu!!!  And there were no mokkai scenes either.

Edited by smiles86 - 14 May 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2us IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Smiles, Periyamma is just a human being. She may have come through difficult days in life. Laavanya if she chooses can win the heart of her MIL who is a much better character than her own mom.  And laavanya has to do that with Periyamma which is the only way the old woman's grudge because of the unconventional marriage could cool down. The grudge would only increase if Laavanya behaves irresponsibly and quarreling which is how she is behaving right now. Good thing is Nitish was called to the office by his dad. Hopefully Nitish learns and becomes responsible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayam Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
tks bjda for the update,
good week on the whole though ending in suspense...but still they gave some hope when AC said (i too called for the same thing), so hopefully she must hv been released tks to shyamala,
some one rightly observed that wheneve anand plots against TT it always goes in their favor, so too this time,  anyway i feel this week lots of stuff packed in,  bhuvana/tps matter being tkn fwd, lav/mil ground word laid, shyamala helping T and reading anand's true nature, TA's job although i feel this may be temp, something better may be in store for him, and AP's daughter case almost being resolved... so really wondering abt next week and looking fwd...
happy weekend to all! 
p.s. today TA talking to AC was good it was a diff TA, not getting angry rather understanding and repenting for what he did in VR's case!!!

Edited by vjayam - 15 May 2011 at 2:38am
varuny Senior Member

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Nice episode. Reasoning for AP's action by the AC was acceptable. Hats off to the Director and to the dialogue writer. Show a dutiful Police department is good for a change.

Edited by varny - 15 May 2011 at 8:27am
Thendral_USA Senior Member

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Overall, today's episode as well this week was packed up with story, suspense, twist and revelation!
Anand is one incorrigible fellow like Mohan and he does need a lot more slaps from his BIL's and still may not reform. He is married and instead of concentrating on trying to mend his relationship with his wife, still leaves no opportunity in increasing the sufferings to T/TA. Good that his idea totally backfired and proved a blessing for T/TA. I believe Shyamala talked to her father to force AP to withdraw the case against T. Hope S becomes a good friend to T and helps her in the future in situations where Deepa is unable to.
As for L's MIL, her yelling at L for a cup of coffee does seem unreasonable, but seems justified for L's behavior. L did not even observe her mil calling her name and was so engrossed in the videos. As for L's MIL, she indeed was a nice person before the sudden-no-one-knows-C arranged L/N marriage. She probably assumed that L threatened N into this sudden marriage and is also not happy with L's behavior post marriage. L is only adding fuel to her Mil's anger with her stern stare, stupid words and being locked-up upstairs in a room with N. So, some interesting L/MIL fight in store for us viewers next week. May be Periappa wanted to talk to N abt the same issue and called him to his office to avoid any issues at home.
Well, the last part was really interesting. TA flying back to Chennai and seeing him at Ac's office with MM/K was a real pleasant surprise to us viewers. He won't leave T alone at any cost in the future! AC indeed is a true and nice policeman and finally helped TA. Still, there remains a suspense at the end of this week as to what happened to T and who helped her.
Kanagu lended his moral support to T/TA's family today and proved that he is one true friend of T/TA who can counted upon in times of distress.   
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks bjda for the update.Thumbs Up
From Anand's behaviour knowingly or unknowingly his feelings for Thuls has not died even after marrying Bujima. I am glad Shyamala saw the real character of her husband and realises what he is capable of doing. Since their marriage is not consummated l sincerely hope she would teach him a good lesson for making Thuls oda life miserable and drops him like a hot brick after she completes her mission.Clap
I am keeping my fingers crossed for Shyamala and Charu to meet. Charu is all out to destroy T & T's marriage and Shyamala would see to that T & T's marriage stays intact. I hope Shymala with her father's influence in the society is able to put Charu down and cripple her from doing any harm to Thuls. Charu thinks she has got the power to do anything with the snap of her fingers but let her realise that somebody called Bujimma is way above her. I hope Bujimaa would hire some adiyals to warn Charu the psycho not to cross T & T oda path.Evil Smile
Ente Guruvayurappa...hope Tamil over hears his mum and Charu engaged in a conversation trying to kick Thuls out of Tamil's life so that Charu takes over Thulsi's rightful place. That way let him monitor their movement and protect his dear Thuls. If he charges at them this Charu the psycho might kidnap Tamil and torture him to agree to her terms - (this actress has done this in one of the serials before - I think its in VASANTHAM...she was another psycho there...but I must take my hat out for her coz she did a remarkable performance..!!Thumbs Up
Tamil's mum should be shot with a silencer..!!AngryAngryAngry...she is slowly grooming a little GW to take over her place...Nitish is too weak to control her and very soon she is going to create havoc in Periappa's home..!!AngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 May 2011 at 6:30pm

Go to top