Thendral

friday 13.5.11 wher s thuls???? - Page 2

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was a good update!! but in the end the AC did not say 'dont do that' he had said, ' oh i called for that' which means AP has withdrawn the case...i believe Shyamala would have done it...that will be best reason for T and S tio become friends...i dont want that is because of APD,,.,,,if she talks good abt TT then she is the stalker and will still conitunue to pass on info...let her wake up and go along with her parents leaving TT alone...

Now that B TPS tracks and T's mom finding / meeting track is on, i believe C's track might be stopped like Vel's...not sure...

As someone said, dont tell me someone would have kidnapped T before TA reaches home...😭...but even if she is kidnapped, ..now that AC is with them, she can be found in no time...

story looks to move towards T and B mother daugher encounters...next week is also going to be as interesting as this week...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you bjda for the update! 😃

A good episode indeed. I am happy they did not drag the whole PS part. It was obvious Thulasi won't go to jail or to court. 

As always Aanandh's plan of giving more problems to TT ended up in favour of them. Like you all guessed Shyamala must have helped Thulasi. I think she already got the infos about Thulasi as she is such a stalker. Especially if her hubby decides not to help someone, then she would be the first one to help that person. S's family might turn in favour of TT except Vishwa. 😍

Kanagu is such a good friend/brother to TA/Thulasi, think they are making it up for the small missundesrstanding between TA&K. I am pretty sure Joseph can't be the spy as well. 😛

It was very nice to see how TA was worrying about his wife, came running to see AC and kept pleading him to help her. Like Ranu told, even if TA has to leave to work, he will think hundred times if he should leave his wife alone or not. He would not want to move from her side. 😳 Hope he attended the interview and got the job. 🤔

It was idiotic how the sincere AC kind of justified AP's action on TT. It happens that normal people are more concerned about family, but how could a police officer misuse his power for that.But like Shubba Akka told i think AC must have been determined to help Thulasi, before TA came to request him, the AC won't let an innocent college student that too being a girl to go to jail. Moreover he understood that TT are sweet people. I think, TA might once help the police with this kanja case involving Vishwa through Mohan. 😕

Next week should be good and interesting! Mr. Kumaran, Thendral without psycho and Gutter is very much enjoyable! 😛

MJ_2105 thumbnail
 Thanks Bjda for that wonderful update .

So, once again Anand proved to be the lucky mascot for Tamizh & Thulasi 😊 . Every time he tries to meddle in their lives it has always favored them. This incident is no such exception.Though he had sent both MM & Kanagu with a vengeance but ultimately it ended up good for them. Am as curious as every one to know what exactly made AP to withdraw his complaint. Did his daughter come back to senses and tell him everything or did shyamala work in the back ground? Either way it would finally end up for good for our leading pair.

Nothing to comment on Lavanya. Though her MIL is going a little overboard but as every one's opinion here it's just a case of karma biting back.

Overall this week was revelations of sorts.

a) Finally the director had put an end to all the speculations of thulasi's mother.

b) Shyamala has now seen how her husband reacts when there's a talk about  And there's a possibilty of their story moving forward.

c) The director has also shown that though AC was quite angry on the leading pair yet he was ready to forget & forgive as they were innocent.

Looking forward for this week's episodes. Hope it is as good as this week.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
It is true that the MIL is going overboard but she has changed only due to the selfishness of GW and Lavs. Lavs is all the time with Nithesh, locked up in a room (in TA and T's house) or upstairs in Nith's house. She does not spend any time with anyone. Considering the way in which the marriage happened this aloofness of her's only complicates and when she is not willing to even cook etc when family is in the hospital she does not make life easy for herself. 
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the update!

Really happy that Lav MIL saw the videos and photos of N/L party. Aapu started for Lav and Nithesh. Like a maharani, she is all dressed up and started enjoying the luxury and all the time locked up in her room upstairs🤢. I think that Nithish mom won't fight now and will bring out at the right time like her husband. Both N/L just totally forgot the family situtation right now at their home and totally becoming selfish to the core, atleast she is making N to the core now.

Anand grrr... Thirundhatha Jenmam😡! I think Shymala with her father's help might have taken Thulasi out and will end up becoming a good friend to Thulasi. If AP was made to withdraw the case against Thulasi and Tamil, then his anger/revenge towards TA/T might increase.

Star of the day is the Comissioner⭐️. Atleast they show couple of good police officers in this serial👏. Nice he realised that TA/T are innocent and they did not play any part in APD suicide.

Totally loved the emotional part when TA was talking about Thulasi telling that she is an appavi and has undergone so many sufferings/punishments not at her fault😳.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the wonderful update.

Anand konja kuda thirunthavai mattana. He is still thinking Thulasi as his enemy.The good thing is Shamala has notice all reaction of Anand. In future Anand is going to suffer a lot because of Shamala dad and brothers.

Thulasi is lucky for having such a wonderful husband like Tamil. He is supporting Thulasi whenever Thulasi is in danger situation and Tamil is having lot of love for Thulasi. This shows that nobody could break their love and even whatever Charu try to will become a failure infront of Tamil and Thulasi love. Anand has send MM to AC because he thought that AC won't support Tamil and Thulasi.Once again his plan was become a failure and it is nice to see that AC has understand Tamil and Thulasi.

The director has ended the episode with a suspense and we have to wait for the supense for 2 more days. I also agree with what kuttyponnu said that suspense must AP has withdrawal the case. For his withdrawal there must be 2 reasons. One reason is Shamala might be ask him to withdrawal the case. Another reson is APD wake up and tell the truth. Let see what will be the supense. Hope the suspense might give happiness for the viewers.
Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the nice Update!👏

I also think that Bujjimaa helped her. Lets see!😊
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Bjda!!!

I really liked Kanagu today.  He was a great helping friend and acted responsibly trying to help his sister.  His idea about speaking to Anand was good today and also when he told Anand that Tamil did the right thing helping Divya.  I really hope he is not the stalker...

Tulasi looked liked a small child when she was crying at the station...the poor girl was being strong when the police told her family to leave.  Love you Tulasi!!

Looks like Anand is never going to reform.  He is caring more about taking revenge on TT instead of fixing his relationship with Shymala.  I was really happy that Shymala was eavesdropping today.  She noticed how Anand was smiling and she did a good thing by asking her father to help Tulasi.  I hope the director shows scenes with Tulasi and Shymala meeting.

I think Anand and AP are going to use this entire situation and go against TT now.  They both hate TT and making up false accusations (like using drugs) will not be too hard for them.

Great to see Tamil back!!!  The poor thing flew right away to save his Kuttima.  I hope he got that job though since he has to pay all those debts.  Why do I feel that he won't get that job???

Anand's plan backfired on him today...the AC is a good police officer.  I liked his dialogues today.  Tamil deserved to be questioned like this today even though he gave a false witness to help his sister's in laws.  So looks like now AC and Shymala will be TT helpers.

I wasn't too impressed about what Periamma did today.  I like her but she didn't have to yell at Lav to ask where her own son is in the house and she ordered Lav to put coffee for her...she should have been more polite.  Her son is married now and if he wishes to take his wife to a party then there is nothing wrong with that.  But at the same time Lav does kinda deserve this for disrespecting Periamma and Periappa.  I think this house is going to face a lot more problems soon because of the ego of both Periamma and Lav.

This episode was really good.  I feel that a lot happened today. The director knows what his fans expect from him and he didn't make this problem similar to the previous time when Tulasi was at the police station.  By the way...I liked Tamil's dialogues when he said how Tulasi is innocent and they can't stand it if Tulasi goes to court and gets punished for stuff she doesn't do.  All Mr. Ta has to do now is go and get his wife and go to work and stop hiding stuff from her...and stay away from Charu...

If Charu did plan all this out then her plans went down the drain.  TT will not separate and Tamil will not blame Tulasi's bad luck.  The only thing Charu can do now is go in her room and start her psycho monologue again.  Periappa should warn TT to stay away from Charu soon.

Guys we lasted two weeks without Charu!!!  And there were no mokkai scenes either.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smiles, Periyamma is just a human being. She may have come through difficult days in life. Laavanya if she chooses can win the heart of her MIL who is a much better character than her own mom.  And laavanya has to do that with Periyamma which is the only way the old woman's grudge because of the unconventional marriage could cool down. The grudge would only increase if Laavanya behaves irresponsibly and quarreling which is how she is behaving right now. Good thing is Nitish was called to the office by his dad. Hopefully Nitish learns and becomes responsible.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks bjda for the update,

good week on the whole though ending in suspense...but still they gave some hope when AC said (i too called for the same thing), so hopefully she must hv been released tks to shyamala,

some one rightly observed that wheneve anand plots against TT it always goes in their favor, so too this time,  anyway i feel this week lots of stuff packed in,  bhuvana/tps matter being tkn fwd, lav/mil ground word laid, shyamala helping T and reading anand's true nature, TA's job although i feel this may be temp, something better may be in store for him, and AP's daughter case almost being resolved... so really wondering abt next week and looking fwd...

happy weekend to all! 
p.s. today TA talking to AC was good it was a diff TA, not getting angry rather understanding and repenting for what he did in VR's case!!!
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago