supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So we have a supposed love triangle coming up in the show... and here on the forum we have fans deciding between Abha-Karan or Abha-Ranchod... etc,etc.

Everyone has his/her reasons for choosing what they want and I totally respect that.
End of the day, you can't really force your own ideals onto someone else, right ? ๐Ÿ˜†

I like Abha-Karan and Abha-Ranchod ... yes, my guilty pleasure of enjoying both pairs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

But I know that I have my mind set on Abha-Karan. For me, they give a new meaning to words such as faith and love. That is the strength, the upper hand in this relationship. Ultimately, it is what keeps them intact with each other.

As for Abha-Ranchod, up until now I had always "labeled" them as friends.Maybe I just couldn't find the right word for it. I don't consider it a love story. Yet, it has its own dimensions... complexity. But it is a bond, and a special one indeed๐Ÿ˜ณ And best part, it's unbreakable.

And I can only hope that nothing is done to ruin both relationships, or worse, turn them against each other.
These upcoming days, I have no idea what they will bring. Yet, I'm still tempted to watch it. Can't miss the action after all. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Though I do wish they didn't have to make the storyline so complicated.

Creatives are definitely getting some sort of thrill out of this๐Ÿ˜†

On a side note,

I seriously don't fancy love triangles in Indian shows. Never really understood the mechanism of it and neither do I wish to ๐Ÿค”. And now that I think about it, I'm not liking the idea that I get hooked onto shows that eventually form these triangles ( oh, why do I have to endure them over and over again? God show some mercy  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›)

But I'm beyond happy that it's KG playing both Karan and Ranchod. He actually brings both characters alive. At times, even I find myself wondering if it's actually him doing the double role, or did they just drag out a look-alike from some parallel world๐Ÿ˜†. Versatile indeed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you that Karan Grover is such a versatile actor๐Ÿ˜ƒ...when he plays Ranchod it seems like a different person is playing that character all together...he easily switches btw both his roles so beautifully and naturally
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u...karan grover is a perfect actor andsuhasi too is stunning actress...well i hope cv's dont ruin any of these characters karan,abha and ranchod...i will really make me feel unhappy