India-Forums

Navya
Navya

...umm awkward much?

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
haha so the most awaited hug, when it actually came, it was probably the most awkward hug I've seen in my life! Their expressions were like "OMG WHAT AM I DOING?!" After Navya relaxed a little, it became better but umm yeah, I think it was a bit TOO soon to start their love track...The CVs should've started it after the picnic, after Anant and Navya have spent some time together with each other, understood each other more, talked more (because Navya doesn't talk. Like not the least bit!). But it's all good. I just want the peck on the cheek to be better than the awkward hug. But I don't wanna give a hard time to the actors, it is their first time they're doing a proper romantic scene, so it's bound to be awkward off screen and on screen and also, the more they do in the serial, the better they will get so it wasn't too bad...just the space between them in the hug was just super awkward. hahah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharpluviophile.samratrocksBobbi.

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
absolutelyy..!
totally agrree wid u!
cvs r rushingg like anythingg..dunnooo y!
bt der luv storryy shd have  stattd after a whilleee
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I do agree, the lovestory is blossoming way too rapidly. I think CVs have something else in store for the viewers post the lovestory.

I don't think they're in love as yet.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index