IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 48)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

BTW JUST ONE MORE COMMENT did you notice in our related topics -

||Psychopath. 1.0|| 21 - KaJen/ArSh/KSG/RuHu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Psychopath2006075December 25 2010 at 11:34pm

Like This Post Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours.

ROFL SAHAR. LMFAOOO D: Right on Christmas, LMAO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Finally un reserving my spot LOL.

Sahar your work is always just AMAZING! i lovee all your siggys and avis but these are my faves
HAYEE :| he is so HOT <3 i lovee thisss! "hottest and talented Jennyy" :$ tehe

and this onee <33 i lovee the coloringg  <3 i love how you made the BG black. its prettyy tehe.  hayee :| JJ is KSG's chamak challooEmbarrassed

Phattyyy your siggys are GORGEOUS! i lovee these ones the most :$

this is so prettyy! Hayee Rahul and Anjalii <3 i lovee the white-ish coloring on the pic on the topp. this style is really different! its really unique :$ tehe i loves itt <3

and this onee! this is so well merged :| i lovee the coloring! and they do look like a good couple :$ hehe.

and Anuuu! i love love loveee your siggys man! 

this is so BEAUTIFUL! i love the coloring! and the pics you used are just amazingg <3 ahh JJ is so prettyyy MashAllahh <3

this one is HOTTT <3 uff! ahh i lovee the textt!! lol...and i lovee the textures you used and the coloring is just GORGEOUS! and the pics are LOVE <3

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 15 June 2011 at 11:36am
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i am sorry but can't help it say yar.. please make some stuff on shamrita yaar 
 if u all decide to make something , and need anything related to them , let me know yaar 
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
EEEKS! you guys updated :D 

Saharuuu, Amazing job with the avis as always! They are so cute! I still have to watch that interview of KSG's and your avi makes me all the more exciteddd! I love how your siggies are always simple and elegant, you should keep making more! They turn out really cute. Embarrassed And your icons are really pretty and unique. I've never really seen some of those styles, they're amazing!

Phatty, even though I'm not supposed to be talking to you, I will be kind enough to comment on yours Smile Your siggies are SO good! In a short span of time, you've really worked hard and reached this stage where you actually make STUNNING siggies! I am so gonna use that KKHH siggie :| And it's gonna stay in my dabba for quite some time me thinks! YOU friggen killed me with the Anushka and KSG siggieee! I looove it! It's so pretty khjdsjhsjhdj#! I will use that too soon! Embarrassed Overall, amazing jobbb! You're sigs are so pretty meri nazar unse hat ti nahin :P 

Anuuu, I have been a fan of your sigs since A VERY long time! I don't even think I was a member on I-F back then but I still loved to stare at them. ROFL My favouriteee one is the chammak challo one, it made me smile and the style is pretty unique from the ones you usually make. I personally think you should try more of that style. Embarrassed Okaaay, and the KaJen sig is simply beautifuuul! It has this softness to it :S  which I really love and the text on it is amazing LMFAO matches the sig perfectly!

Amazing job guys! Can't wait to see more :)
JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

those IPKKND avi's better be in the your things to do and I am so glad you are gonna watch the show!

The update was amazing, all 3 of you, esp to Phatty, beautiful work hun. Anita, your stuff is damn beautiful as well. Can you make some IPKKND stuff if possible in the future?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Lovely update girls :P
All the avis/siggies/icons are amazing but guess what Jenny's siggies made by Anita are just to die for Day Dreaming OMG...yitna beautiful siggies Day Dreaming Loved them to the core Heart However, this does not mean other siggies are bad Evil Smile Each and every siggies are adorable and beautiful but I am na thoda bias towards Jenny *sorry* LOL
Keep it up Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
You three are dynamic together. You guys are making me go crazy for you work. Its so firikkin awesome. Your creations are honestly intoxicating.

The KaJen avi is adorable. I love the colouring and transition. So using it. The KSG avi is really really cute. He looks adorable. I love the way you added the text to it. The KaJen sigs are amazing speically the second one. The blur looks amazing. I love the icons a lot. Each one of them is amazing. I can't tell you how much I love them.

Your work is amazing. The icons are gorgeous. Love the JJ one a lot. The SRK Kajol sig a lot. The colouring is awesome. You should make a psd on it. I love it. Your blending rocks. The Rani Saif sigs rock a lot. Like I said earlier you blending is out of the world. How do you do it? Please teach me. They are just amazing. I can't tell you how much I love them and how amazing they are. The Sonam sigs is gorgeous. Love everything about them. The Nina sig is cute. Love the Nian sig. The Anushka-KSG sig sis well merged.

Anuuu!!! You know I love your work. The sigs are killing. The first one is adorbale. Love the second one a lot. It looks sophisticated and it makes it stand out.  The third one rocks too. Love the texture a lot. The KaJen sig is my fav. You 've added all the pics and it looks mind blowing. So using it.

I'm such a fangurl of all your creations. You guys rock .

Edited by 26javey26 - 08 June 2011 at 9:56am

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
YUPIIEE DUUPPIIEE Update is Here :D YAAYY !! I'm SOO happy <33 You Guys seriously ROCKK !! Will Comment Separately !!
Sahar's Work:
Girl can you get any Better? You Always AWE me with ur Updates! They're FREAKING Gorgeous..Haayyyeee The KSG wala Avi and the JW icons are Uber-cute !! I'm already Using ur Icons! They are Awesomo-Gorge-Fanto-Fabolously-WOW! (Samajh aya na?ROFL ) LOOVEE THE Sigs :| OMMGG Sahar I can't forget u made the Chandni of the KaJen AT Sig for me! I Still love that and this KaJen siggies...OMG Take my Breath Away !!
Phatty's Work :
Here's Another Girl KILLING me with her updates! Haayye the Icons are So SO Gorgeous! LOVEDDD the SRK-Kajol Sig !! Thats my FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME !! Thank You Soo Much Phatty Darling,for making that Sig Hug Hug Love ya! And OMMG the TVD sigs,then the Sonam kapoor ones ..All are GORGEOUS!! Love Love Loovveee Ur work <33 Haayyee *Stares*
Anita's Work :
For this,I think even if I hunt down 300 dictionaries,I won't find Enough words to Define this Update.I'm In LOOVEEE,With the KaJen sigs and the WOWLY gorgeous,and Stunning Jennifer Winget siggies,I DIE :| AWESOME !! Ahh I Can't Stop Starinngg!! Mummyyy,I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!
YOU GUYS ROCK! Seriously <33 I LOVE YOU <33

Go to top